Should Antifa be designated a terrorist organization in Canada?

You may select 1 option

View results

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

They are doing it in the USA.

Should we do it in Canada?
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

SaintNobody

Re: Should Antifa be designated a terrorist organization in Canada?

Post by SaintNobody »

Any organization that incites or encourages political violence should be considered a domestic terrorist group. And by violence, I mean destruction of property or harm towards people. None of this politically correct "words are violence" non-sense.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

SaintNobody wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:49 am
Any organization that incites or encourages political violence should be considered a domestic terrorist group. And by violence, I mean destruction of property or harm towards people. None of this politically correct "words are violence" non-sense.
They literally drove us into hiding for nearly a decade.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Now they are hiding behind the fiction that they are not a "well-defined organization" and getting their buddies in the media to sell that line (in Canada, saw it on global TV news).

They are selling themselves short there, the Communist International is a very well-defined organization, has been since oh about 1917 or so.

The question all western countries need to ask themselves is this, how would we treat neo-Nazis rioting under a banner that read "Anti-com" because that is the mirror image of what is happening here, neo-communists rioting under a banner that reads "Anti-fascist."

The m.o. is classic Bolshevik, riot then whoever tries to stop you must be a fascist (since you're anti-fascist). If it then appears to break the law and police go after you, claim to be "not a well-defined organization" as in "well some guys showed up and claimed to be us, but there is no us."

There will only be an "us" after the revolution succeeds, then "we" will rule without the need for messy things like elections.

Like our buddies in China.

Well I imagine anyone reading this knows all about this anyway, but you never know who might wander in here needing some education, or a reminder that we are not as ignorant of history as perhaps had been wished for.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

But would Justin get his government to make such a designation? Not likely. Wouldn't want to dishonour the legacy of Uncle Fidel or Papa Pierre, or was it the other way round? B-)

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Justin plans to ramp up immigration because of the virus (?). Can I choose from where they come? I see another wave of third world unskilled illiterates who'll masturbate in waves as they vote liberal.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Before I left facebook the talking points from their supporters was the sick comparison to WWII vets. They actually think these violent SS little goose stepping punks who harass crippled old ladies are heroes.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Duane Berke wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:25 pm
Justin plans to ramp up immigration because of the virus (?). Can I choose from where they come? I see another wave of third world unskilled illiterates who'll masturbate in waves as they vote liberal.
You would think south of the border Democrats would be begging Trump to close the border with Mexico. I mean why do you need illegal workers when 40 million Americans are out of work?

There was one time my opinion would have been different, until I realized Libertarianism is a suicide pact.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Duke Atriedes wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:36 pm
Before I left facebook the talking points from their supporters was the sick comparison to WWII vets. They actually think these violent SS little goose stepping punks who harass crippled old ladies are heroes.
We need like buttons on this site. :YMAPPLAUSE:

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

I voted yes but I would be quite happy if the law was actually applied to leftist protest groups rather than giving them all a sort of free pass to cause whatever havoc they wanted to cause. That seems to be the situation at present, the economic blockades showed that our legal system was willing to tolerate a considerable amount of illegal activity -- Antifa fits into this general paradigm, as those who get some extra leeway that you or I would not expect if we acted in a similar fashion from our political perspectives.

Compare legal response to Antifa torching a consumer goods store or conservative political office, or somebody on the political right burning down an abortion clinic or left-wing advocacy office. The responses by law enforcement should be equivalent but probably would be different. So why is that?

Fear of offending the media sympathetic to one and not the other, would be my guess.

angel9018

Post by angel9018 »

Connie Fournier wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:52 pm
Duke Atriedes wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:36 pm
We need like buttons on this site. :YMAPPLAUSE:
Definitely need like buttons!! Great site with thoughtful commentors.