Poll: Has COVID-19 changed your news viewing habits?

How have your news viewing habits changed in the time of COVID?

You may select 1 option

View results

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Poll: Has COVID-19 changed your news viewing habits?

Post by Connie Fournier »

Nobody can deny that the news is pretty much all-COVID, all the time.

Has this changed your viewing habits?
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Mark Fournier

Re: Poll: Has COVID-19 changed your news viewing habits?

Post by Mark Fournier »

A couple of weeks of Covid Hysteria news was more than I could take so I shut it off. Big Brother had his daily 2 Minutes Hate, for months now the MSM has been delivering a daily 24 Hours Fear. I can't stand to watch a second of it. Television commercials are almost as bad. FOX news isn't as bad after 8:00 pm on weekdays.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

I glean what news I read from trusted conservative sources on the net. I do not watch and cannot stand :ymsick: any Canadian, US or other mainstream media.

Just substitute Turdho and any of his like for Goldstein, and you have my Two Minutes. :D

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Connie Fournier wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:50 pm Nobody can deny that the news is pretty much all-COVID, all the time.

Has this changed your viewing habits?
Free Republic had an article on this. CNN and other news have seen skyrocketing viewership. Even pathetic NYT added suscribers!!! Of course they do they have a captive audience. I have to admit instead of just watching Fox news, I head over to Bloomberg or CTV to see if anything is new. At least I did that for awhile, but now I am back to just Fox News, because I am just so tired of all the bullshit and talk about second waves. The worst has got to me Drudge. They keep talking about the huge nominal numbers of deaths in the USA. Yeah, no kidding. The USA is the 3rd largest country. Even the Guardian had the gall to trash Americans for resisting COVID efforts, when Britain has a much higher death rate than the USA.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Ursus wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:28 pm I glean what news I read from trusted conservative sources on the net. I do not watch and cannot stand :ymsick: any Canadian, US or other mainstream media.

Just substitute Turdho and any of his like for Goldstein, and you have my Two Minutes. :D

If it wasn't for Tucker-Ingraham-Hannity I would stop watching Fox News. Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto are intolerable never Trumping gas bags.

Jean

Post by Jean »

I haven't regulary watched TV for more than a decade now so COVID is a non factor in my case.

I wouldn't even have cable if it wasn't for my wife. She is pretty tired of hearing about COVID so she watches other channels.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I'm taking note of Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN, their Chief Medical Corespondent. I admire and respect him. He's level headed while trying to remain calm and enduce calm but being blunt about issues and lies. Media is chocked full of contridictory claims and information. This is a society that could never handle or manage anything larger.

Canadian media is, as usual, garbage and a national embarrassment.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

The USA media has been worse, basically politicizing the virus and trying to destroy Trump with it. Articles slam the USA for 100,000 deaths without the perspective of that that is per capita.