Dear Canadian Patriots

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Dear Canadian Patriots

Post by Connie Fournier »

Twenty years ago, right after the decision came down from the SCOTUS, making George W. Bush the winner in the election against Al Gore, a group of us started planning Free Dominion.

We started it on January 6th of 2001, and I couldn't be prouder of how we managed to influence the culture and the political scene in Canada for a very long time.

Most of you know the story. Hard times hit, FD was down for a couple of years, and I started it up again this year just before the pandemic.

With what is going on with the election in the US right now, I feel like things have come full-circle. Once again, there is political confusion down south, and, once again I feel like we have no voice for conservatives in Canada.

Social media is censoring us so badly that I feel like there is a need for Free Dominion more than ever, but our core group has dispersed, and I don't know if a forum is what we need right now to assemble online patriots. Maybe people don't use forums anymore? I don't know.

I am feeling kind of emotional today because it seems like we are watching the globalists beat down the last bastion against the New World Order. Even if we get patriots together in Canada, we will be starting from scratch. The CPC today officially came out on the side of the globalists (not a huge surprise, really).

So, I guess what I am asking is, where do we go from here?

I mean, I have to admit there is a part of me that just wants to give up, go find an abandoned cabin, and live the rest of my days as an eccentric hermit, but I don't really think that is possible. :-)

I don't want to live in a world where the government tells me if I am allowed to go to church, or how many of my family members I am allowed to see. I don't want to be forced to have a rushed vaccination in order to travel. I don't want to have to put my name on a list when I go anywhere (even church).

I am tired of having our traditions stripped from us. Easter egg hunts, fireworks, county fairs, trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving...you get my drift. The world is bleak and faceless, and I don't want to live like this anymore.

Can we get patriots together? Can we start again like we did 20 years ago and try to crawl out of this pit? If we do, should we look at different technology? Something more along the lines of Twitter, perhaps? Can we evolve to meet the need for uncensored conservative social media in Canada? Or, has that ship sailed?

I am willing to work on creating something that will meet that need if you think we still have a chance.

Otherwise, I will hunker down and just prepare for what is coming. I don't think it is good.

My email address is [email protected]. Feel free to contact me there if you don't want to post here.

Let's discuss.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Dacre

Re: Dear Canadian Patriots

Post by Dacre »

Hi Connie. I'm not sure how this would fly these days. But if the Biden win stands in the US I think we'll see our favorite places for news and social interaction will disappear. FD may end up being a good alternative in that event. That is unless people are too intimidated to speak up once the fascists clamp down which I think they may well. I'm sure it would take some take to build a member list in any case.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... TsN9ApxUv8

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-list- ... ing%20News

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

It is a tough call. I have considered closing this site down, but there is a part of me that thinks there might be a need for it eventually.

I have also considered rebuilding it on a more modern platform, but, quite frankly, I don't want to go to all of that work if nobody is going to use it.

Hard to know what to do...
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ratz.ca

Post by Ratz.ca »

First off:
I have to take responsibilty for my not being here as much as I should.
Second: We have a common problem. We have people in power who have the maturity and integrity of young children. Vindictive and violent. They have power, not for the canadian people, but use to it's full extent on people they feel are against them. (Not that they are right, but because they want to be right)
How to defeat that. We have to get back in the saddle of politics. We need to take back those positions.
I believe you see the direction I'm talking about.

Ratz.ca

Post by Ratz.ca »

Thirdly: In order to do number 2, what are we willing to risk?

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Connie. Thank you for this site. I’m grateful.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter.

ianv

Post by ianv »

Hi Connie, your mail server is rejecting emails.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

ianv wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:53 am Hi Connie, your mail server is rejecting emails.
Weird. I will look into it. Meanwhile, use: [email protected]

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Ratz.ca wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:48 pm Thirdly: In order to do number 2, what are we willing to risk?
Honestly, I don't see a lot of people willing to risk anything. But, I know they must be out there.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Duane Berke wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:28 pm Connie. Thank you for this site. I’m grateful.
I wasn't fishing for gratitude, just trying to figure out how to maximize our impact.

But, thank you, Duane. It means a lot.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

In the Canadian context, the only meaningful political action I can see available is to support and influence directions of the Peoples' Party of Canada, trying to establish them as a viable alternative as Reform once became vs the mainstream Tories.

That cycle was working okay until the likes of Stephen Harper hijacked the reformist impulse and more or less returned the conservative political forces to status quo ante. So that (like Free Dominion) is starting all over again and the first few moves have been tentative and not all that encouraging in terms of response (2-4 per cent electoral support is basically just a bit better than the ignored Libertarians get, or the co-opted Greens who serve the useful purpose of splitting the left-wing vote).

There may not be a heck of a lot else we can do. Max Bernier is not superman. The PPC would have to find a more charismatic leader like Trump who can push through the opposition more effectively, and unfortunately more abrasively, the time for polite dissent is well past its time.

If the PPC option does not bear fruit, then a stand-alone website like ours can have only a very limited impact because there's no place to apply the gains made through discussion to a political process. Just having a few hundred people scattered across the country agreeing with one another (and SDA is the same sort of proposition) adds up to little more than emotional comfort, in knowing one is not entirely alone in one's revulsion towards the new world order.

A constant theme on our side is the split between atheist libertarians and Christian social conservatives who agree on about two thirds of an agenda and disagree on the other third. So that's one issue we need to resolve, is FD to be a clearing house for all of the "alt-right" globalist opposition, or should it be dedicated to a social conservative dissent which will tend to shed us of certain potential participants. It's a valid question because we have to figure out what our objectives are, beyond just fighting the system.

I would say keep FD going as long as there's any significant interest, the facts and opinions we can share will help us each to cope and get stronger. But the main work to be done is probably within the PPC tent, and sooner rather than later. I know that party has reached out to members for input about structure and planning, and I expect to see announcements of on-line if not real-world meetings soon, to determine more detailed policy. Max Bernier would probably be wise to find a western Canadian lieutenant, to make the party more relevant to the western alienation concerns. Obviously a "PPC" cannot be a straight-out voice for western separatism, but it can at least be the place of last resort, as in "maybe this would work where all else has failed."

Freedom in Canada will remain western based in its philosophy, because of historical trends and economic realities. If freedom somehow makes gains in western Canada, that will be the foundation of a wider improvement down the road, I can't see how it would work any other way. I know there are difficulties in moving on the personal levels, for eastern Canadian freedom lovers, but if we all lived in one region it would strengthen our chances. We are so diluted across this very liberal country.

Also, disclaimer, I have long held that we would enter a time where human responses to the evil in the world would become irrelevant since God had determined the time was at hand to act and that would mean an event like the second coming could be not that far away. So we should certainly keep working and striving but also be very watchful as the battle might be joined by new allies. I hope it is sooner rather than later as I'm also spiritually tired out from the years of being ground down by this demonic culture in which we find ourselves. And remember, the globalists may be very powerful but they can't get inside your mind and they can't prevent you from having a relationship with God. They can punish you for evidence of it, but they can't prevent it.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

What if we're NOT a Canadian Patriot? What if we don't even know this weeks ever changing words to the national anthem?

What if we've just had enough of this shit while we get extorted and robbed?

Get Alberta Out!
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

A moment taken at 11:00 to honour my grandfather and his comrades. RIP Gentlemen.

PNN

Post by PNN »

First of all, consider linking up with like-minded people on alternative internet platforms free from Big Tech censorship (for the moment, anyway). Someone just posted this list:

PNN

Post by PNN »

More resources ...

https://www.libertynation.com/fox-news- ... ves-top-5/

Fox News Alternatives – Top 5
Incensed by the election coverage of Fox News, many are adrift looking for solid conservative options. Here are a few to consider.
By: Leesa K. Donner
November 11, 2020

Inexplicable calls and a wonky Decision Desk on election night have caused a severe and perhaps fatal rift between Fox and its friends. Loyal viewers are still steaming about what they see as the network’s increasingly left-leaning editorial proclivities. Liberty Nation has observed and written extensively about the Fox slide away from its conservative base. Now that this swing is out in the open, many are surfing for Fox News alternatives.

This fracture in the relationship between conservatives and the network that Rupert Murdoch built has moved from tacit frustration to a full-on fallout. Chris Wallace’s performance as moderator of the first debate had many on the right furious; then, there was Arizona, as well as an early call regarding Democratic pick-ups in Congress when the polls had not even closed in California.

An innocuous tweet by Fox News head honcho Bret Baier asking people to check out the network’s coverage of the election was ravaged by so many enraged viewers he had to delete it. Michael Savage noted, “as anodyne a tweet that was ever tweeted, and yet, the replies, tens of thousands of them, were (according to my good faith look) withering, brutal, and by a margin of around 100-to-1, if not higher.”

Among the responses widely reported across the conservative news plateau were: “Sorry, Bret. Fox has jumped the shark. We won’t forget,” “nope – done with Fox!” and, a personal favorite, “I’d rather get another vasectomy without anesthesia sir.” Indeed, it does seem like Fox and its faithful viewers are headed for a divorce – not the friendly no-fault kind, but a messy one that gets tangled up in court for years.

So where to go and what to do as you uninstall the Fox app and remove many of its news programs from your DVR? Here is an unscientific look at some of the places conservatives have been checking out on their journey to a more solidly conservative media frontier.

These are presented in no particular order:

NEWSMAX TV – The name NEWSMAX has been flying fast and furious since the dust-up with Fox. Its TV operation seems a bit better than its online presence. Some have complained that NEWSMAX online feels a little like drive-thru junk food. Others worry that NEWSMAX does not operate with standard due diligence in its reportage to be considered credible. However, its TV hosts appear polished, and a cursory viewing of the network is warranted.

OAN – One America News has been at it for some time. It had difficulty breaking into the mainstream market but is popping up on more cable syndicators. OAN certainly has stellar conservative bona fides, but it appears underfunded. Given enough money and upper management that understands polished television, OAN could go far.
LIBERTY NATION ROKU – ROKU channels are great because you can tune in on your own time and view subjects that interest you. It is the best in on-demand television. Want to watch a conservative panel discussion minus the Juan Williamses of the world? All you need to do is pick up your ROKU remote, download the Liberty Nation channel, and click through until you see an entry called The Conservative Five [c5]. Of course, one needs a ROKU device, often an aftermarket purchase. Much like Amazon Fire, it is an excellent video device that has garnered a vast share of the video-streaming marketplace. A ROKU stick runs around $39 and is a cinch to plug in to your television (newer TVs often come with the ROKU already installed). Want to watch a videocast of a podcast instead of the Fox newsroom? How about an interview with Victor Davis Hanson? Or an exposé on George Soros? It is all there for the taking on Liberty Nation’s ROKU channel. Just search for Liberty Nation, download, and go. For those who want to watch what they want, when they want – ROKU cannot be beaten.

RUMBLE – A conservative alternative to YouTube, Rumble is a great platform. Want to watch Dinesh D’Souza or Dan Bongino? Just hop on over to Rumble. It is cleaner and much more user-friendly than YouTube and does not suspend, throttle back, or otherwise censor its content. Recently, Bongino invested in the platform, which tells you all you need to know about its solid conservative leanings.

YouTube – Without a doubt, YouTube has leftist leanings, but it is still the big kahuna of television streaming. Until Rumble came along, it had this market locked up. Most solid conservatives still host their programs on YouTube.

Podcast World – So many podcasts, so little time. The good thing is that many offer videocasts. For instance, Liberty Nation includes videocasts of The Uprising Podcast, The Rabbit Hole Podcast, and Liberty Nation Radio in television form. No Agenda with Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak is immensely popular, as entertaining as it gets, a wild ride, and certainly worth checking out. Of course, there are myriad other conservative podcasts you can tune in to as conservatives heavily populate the podcast world.

Fox Faves
There are still many solidly conservative options on Fox worth watching: Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Judge Jeanine Pirro on the news side, and Stuart Varney, Lou Dobbs, and Maria Bartiromo on the Fox Business Network. For online news, check out Liberty Nation, the Media Research Center’s CNSNews and Newsbusters, and many others you can find on a superb news aggregator called Whatfinger, the number one alternative to Drudge Report. There you can find large and small conservative sites, including the Daily Caller and Breitbart – all of which are bold and unafraid.

So, life does exist beyond the Fox newsroom, and all it takes is a little effort to download, bookmark, and install a few of these alternatives, and you are good to go.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Connie Fournier wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:07 pm
Duane Berke wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:28 pm Connie. Thank you for this site. I’m grateful.
I wasn't fishing for gratitude, just trying to figure out how to maximize our impact.

But, thank you, Duane. It means a lot.
I know you weren't. It's never been your way. I remain grateful. Thank you.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

We have an explosion of webpages and Facebook pages here on politics. Many of them are from sure city mayoralty and council candidates in both Edmonton and Calgary as they all learn the internet. I'm going to put this page out. This past week, bike paths were cleared of snow BEFORE actual traffic lanes and sidewalks. I use a walker to get to the bus terminal.