Trudeau Gives Away The Game: Says Pandemic Is Opportunity For “Reset”

PeterODonnell

Re: Trudeau Gives Away The Game: Says Pandemic Is Opportunity For “Reset”

Post by PeterODonnell »

I think COVID was carefully designed to do two things -- to accelerate deadly conditions so that it could be blamed for deaths of infected persons at risk of dying soon anyway, and otherwise to mimic the common cold so that large numbers of infections could be claimed (without really saying any more than that numerous people had a mild respiratory illness like a common cold). This is what has actually happened in one isolated group that is being fully tested, namely, the members of the PGA golf tour. Players, caddies and tour officials are regularly tested,. About 5 to 10 per cent have tested positive at some time, and of those, most never had any real illness, their symptoms if any ranged from mild to trivial. Not one of them got so sick that they ever had to go to a hospital. If that's any indication, COVID-19 is a nothingburger, just the common cold dressed up to appear like a deadly pandemic.

The numbers don't necessarily mean there is any huge threat to the greater public health. Sure, if the wrong people get it they probably get very sick and possibly die. The big question is, how did this really get started, and who should answer for it? Then what should we really be doing? Isolating those few people at high risk and otherwise treating it as a mild cold-like nuisance would be my guess. Wrecking the economy and imposing such draconian social restrictions seems like it is really designed for something entirely different, like the climate emergency that elites have convinced themselves we are facing. My guess is that COVID-19 was designed after some think tank in a hidden setting, to make it possible to address the climate situation (as they see it, not as I see it), but to call it something else because they knew people would rebel if this was imposed for that reason.

Four Horses

Re: Trudeau Gives Away The Game: Says Pandemic Is Opportunity For “Reset”

Post by Four Horses »

This was exposed on Tucker (Fox) the other night.
What does America think?
Great critics, of whom there are piteously few, build a home for the truth............ Raymond Chandler