Justin and Sophie Separated for Over a Year?

PNN

Justin and Sophie Separated for Over a Year?

Post by PNN »

https://deanblundell.com/news/justin-an ... er-a-year/

JUSTIN AND SOPHIE TRUDEAU HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR OVER A YEAR?
Dean Blundell Dean Blundell News Sep 05, 2020

I’ve sat on this for a while but this is going to break soon so I wanted to get it out there.

According to multiple sources close to the PM, he and his wife Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau separated over a year ago yet have continued to live together choosing to not share it with anyone for obvious reasons.

I can’t confirm the information but do know their relationship has been the shits for the past few years.

If it is true (which I don’t know if it is just yet) it may explain how my main man Idris Elba got COVID 19 in London, England at a ‘WE Day Charity event in March (*sarcasm with an arm pump and a lean in). In no way am I insinuating they did it. Sort of.

Rumors of JT’s personal fuck train have been making the rounds for years. I know someone who slept with him around 16-17 years ago but I have no idea if Justin was single at the time so I can’t speak to his morality, however Sophie seems to allude to Justin’s extramarital fun in this 2015 article from Global.

During a lunch interview with Global News’ Laura Stone, Liberal leader Justin Trudeau’s wife Sophie Gregoire had this to say when asked about Trudeau denying there was ever an extramarital affair:

“Ask if whatever happened in our lives – I’m not saying it did or didn’t – as if we would answer that.”

She puts down her fork and looks across the table.

“I can tell you right away that no marriage is easy,” she says.

“I’m almost kind of proud of the fact that we’ve had hardship, yes, because we want authenticity. We want truth. We want to grow closer as individuals through our lifetime and we’re both dreamers and we want to be together for as long as we can.

“I’m happy that we had to go through that.” (see here)

Tell me she didn’t basically admit it.

You can read the entire article here. Cliché’s are for the stupid but where there’s smoke (and I’ve seen the smoke first hand) there’s probably some kind of fire.

Apparently Trudeau is acting ‘Strange’ right now and liberal insiders are ‘overly concerned’ which his behavior. What behavior? Dunno just yet, but it’s concerning enough that the Liberal party is trying to have some kind of intervention to discuss whatever it is.

And if Sophie and Idris spent some time together, good for her. If I’m wrong I’m happy to post a retraction and light those sources on fire. However, if it’s true, it’s none of our business. Remember that.

Have a great weekend!

DB

Dean Blundell
EDITOR | BROADCASTER

Dean Blundell is a Canadian radio personality. Best known as a longtime morning host on CFNY-FM (The Edge) in Toronto, Ontario. In 2015 he was named the new morning host on sports radio station CJCL (Sportsnet 590 The Fan). Dean started his career in radio in 2001 and for nearly 20 years been entertaining the radio audience. Dean’s newest venture is the launch of his site and podcast which is gaining tremendous momentum across North America.

Duane Berke

Re: Justin and Sophie Separated for Over a Year?

Post by Duane Berke »

What has this charade cost Albertans?
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: Justin and Sophie Separated for Over a Year?

Post by Connie Fournier »

The same rumours went around about the Harpers.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!