Donald Trump banned from Twitter

Jean

Donald Trump banned from Twitter

Post by Jean »

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump banned from Twitter

Post by Connie Fournier »

Parler is hanging like crazy. Can't load anything. Both Apple and Google have taken the Parler app off their platforms.

Gab is also slow.

I am going to leave Facebook and Twitter. Just hanging around to see where everyone is going.

I also heard they want to charge President Trump, Don Jr. and Rudy Guliani for the rally.

This is the beginning of dark, dark times.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Winston.J.S.Smith

Post by Winston.J.S.Smith »

https://twitter.com/JD79069425/status/1 ... 84/photo/1

On this below suspended account named John_F_Kennedy with a Patriot 1776 pic and an American Flag were the words;
My fellow Americans, the Storm is apon us...God Bless
last night before i went to bed 3am AST
it was still up this morning

https://twitter.com/John_F_Kennnedy/sta ... 4604323841

On Friday, January 1, 2021, the President signed into law:

S. 3418, the “Safeguarding Tomorrow through Ongoing Risk Mitigation Act” or the “STORM Act,” which authorizes the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide capitalization grants to States to establish revolving funds to provide hazard mitigation assistance to reduce risks from disasters and natural hazards.

https://www.congress.gov/congressional- ... report/249

Winston.J.S.Smith

Connie Fournier wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:59 pm
Always darkest before the dawn.. Pray and Row Connie

Here is an interesting take on the pretend Pope of the pretend hijacked Catholic Church

https://catholicendtimetruths.com/italy ... 08/01/2021

Winston.J.S.Smith

http://traditio.com/comment/com2101.htm

Was Trump trying to say something with an indeed historical Proclamation? or a historically grand role playing fake gesture?

January 5, 2021 - Vigil of the Epiphany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Twelfth Day of Christmas
U.S. President Trump Issues an Historic Religious Proclamation
Declares a Day of Observance in the United States for the Catholic Martyr-Saint Thomas Becket

Thomas Becket & Donald Trump
U.S. President Donald Trump (Right)
Has Uniquely Declared
A Day of Observance by All Americans
For the Catholic Martyr-Saint of the Twelfth Century
Archbishop Thomas Becket of Canterbury (Left)
Who Put Church above State
And Resisted the King of England
Who Was Trying to Take Control
Of the Catholic Church in England
King Henry II Was Eventually Forced to Capitulate
To the Legitimate Rights of God over State
And Was Humbled by Having to Crawl in the Snow
To Reverence at the Tomb of the Archbishop

U.S. President Donald Trump in four years has compiled an amazing record on behalf of the Christian, even Catholic, religion. He even exhibits some beliefs of traditional Catholicism, whereas Francis-Bergoglio, who purports to be a pope, displays the characteristics of a heretic, apostate, and atheistic Communist.

The Newchurch of the New Order, which is certainly not the Catholic Church, demoted the December 29 feastday of St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr (1119-1170), to a mere commemoration, whereas the traditional Catholic calendar recognizes the great Martyr with a Double Feast. President Trump followed traditional Catholicism is singling out the feastday of St. Thomas Becket for a rare Presidential Proclamation as one who courageously stood for the rights of religion against the state. Trump thereby left the atheist-leaning Leftists who are attempting to take control of the U.S. government sputtering in utter disbelief.

The occasion of the December 28, 2020, President Proclamation was the 850th anniversary of the martyrdom of St. Thomas Becket on December 29, 1170, the date on which he is recognized with a high feastday by traditional Catholics. King Henry II (r. 1154-1189) tried to take control of the Catholic Church in England four centuries before King Henry VIII actually succeeded in doing so. Henry II's supporters murdered Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury, while he was chanting Vespers in the cathedral.

King Henry's attempt to suppress the Catholic Church backfired. Henry was threatened by the English with deposition from the kingship and forced to crawl on his hands and knees in a bitter winter snow to the cathedral, where he had to reverence the Martyr at his tomb. England thereafter imposed numerous constitutional limitations on the power of its king. Forty-five years later, in 1215, the great document of freedom for the Church, known as the Magna Carta, was signed, providing that "the English [Catholic] Church shall be free, and shall have its rights undiminished and its liberties unimpaired." [Some information for this Commentary was contributed by the National Catholic Register.]

True Catholics, in addition to this remarkable Presidential Proclamation, calling upon "the people of the United States to observe the day [of the Catholic Archbishop St. Thomas Becket's Martyrdom] in schools and churches and customary places of meeting with appropriate ceremonies in commemoration of the life and legacy of Thomas Becket," President Trump has also issued unique proclaims on Ash Wednesday and on the Incarnation (Christmas). In his Becket proclamation, the U.S. President specifically invoked the modern case of Newcardinal Joseph Zen, of Hong Kong, who has very publicly denounced Francis-Bergoglio for his sellout of his Newchurch to the atheistic Communist Chinese. After his remarkable successes in four years as U.S. President, Mr. Trump as Newpope would certainly shake up the corrupt and criminal Newchurch of the New Order to its foundations!

Winston.J.S.Smith

A very trusted adviser sent me a message last night. He fears an internet blackout or worse between now and the 20th. This is only a small part of his communication for FD's benefit...just is case his "feeling" is right. I hope he is wrong...but I take it seriously as he is very level headed and not prone to running off at the mouth..or keyboard.
-------
I do believe that we have entered «the storm» announced many times by Trump.
Whatever we think of him, my point is that I think the next 14 days will be were stormy not only in the USA but possibly everywhere.

Be prepared for a difficult time, possibly extreme lockdowns. We see the signs of it already.
Whatever happens, be at peace and pray.
If the lockdown is extreme, stay at home and pray.
I hope that everything will be peaceful and that my feeling is wrong, but I wanted to warn you, so that if major events happen, you will have been warned and will be at peace, because it won’t be a surprise.

May God bless you all

----

And Connie

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation)Chapter 3

[9] Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Catholics, and are not, but do lie.

Winston.J.S.Smith

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-res ... 21-01-08-5

Trump Responds to Twitter’s Permanent Account Suspension
By Mimi Nguyen Ly
January 8, 2021 Updated: January 8, 2021
biggersmaller Print

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that this team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

The statement came from the account @POTUS but the Twitter posts were gone within a few minutes.
Epoch Times Photo
President Donald Trump greets the crowd at the “Stop The Steal” Rally in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021. (Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images)

Twitter late on Friday permanently suspended Trump’s Twitter account @realDonaldTrump, citing violation of its “Glorification of Violence” policy. It cited two of the president’s most recent posts as justification for its action.

The first post read, “The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

Subsequently, the president posted, “To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.” This was the last Twitter post before Trump’s account was removed from the platform.

Twitter said that the two posts had violated its “Glorification of Violence policy,” which aims to “prevent the glorification of violence that could inspire others to replicate violent acts.”

Its assessment determined that Trump’s last two Twitter posts are “highly likely to encourage and inspire people to replicate the criminal acts that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.” Twitter said its determination is “based on a number of factors,” including five points it listed in its statement.
congress capitol
Law enforcement officers point their guns at a door that was vandalized in the House Chamber during a joint session of Congress in Washington, on Jan. 6, 2021. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

The White House and the president have both separately condemned the violence that broke out on Capitol grounds on Jan. 6, when lawmakers gathered for a joint session of Congress to count and certify electoral votes from the Nov. 3, 2020, election. The events of the day left at least five dead, three of whom died due to medical reasons, according to DC police.

The Epoch Times cannot independently verify the claims made by Twitter in its determination. The Epoch Times has reached out to Twitter asking whether it had any evidence that Trump’s statements were directly linked to any violence. Twitter did not immediately respond.

Earlier in the day, Twitter suspended the accounts of former national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and lawyer Sidney Powell, citing “Coordinated Harmful Activity.” Powell told The Epoch Times that there “was no warning at all” about her account being deleted.

The account deletions suggest that Big Tech firms, including Twitter, are moving to suspend or penalize the accounts of people on their platforms who post claims of voter fraud and irregularities about the Nov. 3, 2020, election.

There have also been multiple claims by various Twitter accounts of having lost followers, sometimes in the thousands, within the past 24 hours.

Brandon Straka, the head of the conservative WalkAway movement, told The Epoch Times Friday that Facebook removed the group’s page and banned individual accounts belonging to the team.
Follow Mimi on Twitter: @MimiNguyenLy

Winston.J.S.Smith

The Purge

Winston.J.S.Smith

DA_Champion

Post by DA_Champion »

Winston.J.S.Smith wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:10 am Image
On the other hand, for the most part, they didn't mean it.
Canadian expatriate living and working in the USA. Disaffected progressive, here for interesting conversations.

Winston.J.S.Smith

Winston.J.S.Smith wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:26 pm
Connie Fournier wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:59 pm
Always darkest before the dawn.. Pray and Row Connie

Here is an interesting take on the pretend Pope of the pretend hijacked Catholic Church

https://catholicendtimetruths.com/italy ... 08/01/2021

Winston.J.S.Smith

DA_Champion wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:49 am On the other hand, for the most part, they didn't mean it.
I do not agree DA

My hesitation is that Trump is in on it.

The Purge

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FlUoZ72do46B/

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

You think Trump is in on what?
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Winston.J.S.Smith

Connie Fournier wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:00 pm You think Trump is in on what?
My concern..hesitation..as in i would LIKE to believe he is on the Good side..i.e The Christian God's side. not the NWO's side. By worldly standards, history, family, associations, I see him as a part of the Hagelian Dialectic, the false controlled opposition..Pepesi vs. Coke while just doing his JOB to bring down the U.S.A

My dim hope is that God has intervened and changed the man as it has happened all through history (late conversions) and has fooled them all by drawing his enemies the closest. I would like to believe that. God has changed me. But for the Grace of God..go I

Part 2 has been just posted. have not finished listening to it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1r7ajRteA4zu/

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

If he was "controlled opposition", they would have just let him have a second term.

Winston.J.S.Smith

My other concern is that you are not Connie.
I gave you more than enough info privately to raid my home when the time is right.
I made some hard choices and gave up my comfy job over this very serious communist takeover the west.
Would be comforting to hear your voice again.
Last edited by Winston.J.S.Smith on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston.J.S.Smith

Connie Fournier wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:34 pm If he was "controlled opposition", they would have just let him have a second term.
I disagree, please make your case

I will make mine
If he loses the known communists are in control and the purge begins,
If he wins the Left will riot and burn the country down.
In both cases T.H.E.Y get their "civil war"
divide an conquer
then mop up
Last edited by Winston.J.S.Smith on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston.J.S.Smith

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Dominion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
FD Logo

Free Dominion was a Canadian conservative internet forum. The site used the phrase "Principled Conservativism" to describe its ideology.

Winston.J.S.Smith

tic toc

Stay around don't play around
This old town and all
Seems like I got to travel on

A lotta people won't get no supper tonight
A lotta people won't get no justice tonight
The battle is gettin' hotter
In this iration, Armagideon time

A lotta people runnin' and a'hidin' tonight
A lotta people won't get no justice tonight
Remember to kick it over
No one will guide you, Armagideon time

I (?)
They both are comin' through

(A lotta people ?)

Remember to kick it over
It's Armagideon
It's not Christmas time any more, Armagideon

A lotta people need...

(All right, time's up! Let's have you out of there!)
Ok, ok! Don't push us when we're hot!

A lotta people won't a'get no supper tonight
A lotta people sittin' down by the light
A lotta people won't a'get no supper tonight
A lotta people won't a'get no justice tonight
Remember to kick it over
Armagideon time

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

For anyone who is wondering, I AM Connie Fournier. I have tweeted links to this site on my Facebook and Twitter accounts that I have had since long before FD closed.

Not sure what went wrong with Mr. Smith, but I am not interested in being harassed/threatened into calling him on the phone, so he has been banned.

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

You seem like the same opinionated and at times downright ornery Connie who has always inhabited FD. :D

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Free Markets wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:57 pm You seem like the same opinionated and at times downright ornery Connie who has always inhabited FD. :D
Why, thank you, sir! :D

PNN

Post by PNN »

We do have to keep open the possibility that Trump is in on the game. Many people have broached the idea from the beginning. Unlikely, but keep an open mind -- with the madness currently in play, all possibilities need to be considered.

In the meantime, what we have in progress is a communist takeover. Urgent action needed -- call a summit of the best patriot minds; pursue secession if necessary. NOW, not tomorrow, before the Left enacts new repressive and oppressive measures.

DA_Champion

Post by DA_Champion »

I don't think that Trump is In on the game, but I do think that he was co-opted, and that led to him losing his re-election.
Canadian expatriate living and working in the USA. Disaffected progressive, here for interesting conversations.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

DA_Champion wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:01 pm I don't think that Trump is In on the game, but I do think that he was co-opted, and that led to him losing his re-election.
He didn't lose the election. The evidence is overwhelming.

DA_Champion

Post by DA_Champion »

Connie Fournier wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:02 pm
DA_Champion wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:01 pm I don't think that Trump is In on the game, but I do think that he was co-opted, and that led to him losing his re-election.
He didn't lose the election. The evidence is overwhelming.
The evidence that I've seen is rather weak and unconvincing. It also is unlikely that the bulk of the Republican party and individual judges everywhere are in on it. Finally Trump also appointed that clown Giuliani to lead his legal team, he didn't fight to win, he fought for attention.

Republicans also did well down ballot and exceeded the expectations from polls.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

I completely disagree.

The fact that the Republicans did well down-ballot is a strong piece of evidence that he should have won. There is a reason they talk about "coat tails" in a general election with a popular leader. People don't vote down-ballot and skip the presidential choices.

He also won both Florida and Ohio easily, and all but one of the traditional bell-weather counties. All of this indicates he should have won.

Biden also only won half the counties that Obama did, but supposedly surpassed Obama's popular vote. Fishy.

At least three state legislatures of swing states wanted more time to de-certify their Biden electors, but they were denied that opportunity.

The whole thing stinks to the high heaven, and not one court actually looked at the evidence and made a decision. All of the cases brought by Trump's team that actually reached a court, were thrown out for process reasons.

Anyway, the US is utterly screwed now. There will never be another fair election.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

And they were singing, bye bye republic goodbye, drove to DC in a Mini to watch the fur fly
Where were the boys to stop the commie bad guys?
The day Murica died.

The night ole Dixie rose again,
and all the catfish were purring,
the night ole Dixie rose again,
and the pecans were cracking,
They said;
we'll try secession tonight
and we'll whup the commies just right..............
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

LOL!

PNN

Post by PNN »

Connie Fournier wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:16 pmAnyway, the US is utterly screwed now. There will never be another fair election.
Agreed, and as the U.S. is screwed, so are we under a communist prime minister. I see no leading conservatives coming forth to plot strategy. What we have in progress is a communist takeover. Urgent action needed -- call a summit of the best patriot minds; pursue secession if necessary. NOW, not tomorrow, before the Left enacts new repressive and oppressive measures that finish us off once and for all.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

The problem is that "Conservatives" are in on it...just like the GOP in the US.

It is so hard to week out the traitors.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

At some point, today's traitor is tomorrow's successful revolutionary. I'm sure Lenin and Trotsky were legally traitors when they came into partial control of Russia in late 1917, but by the end of the civil war and the formation of the USSR (by 1922) they were patriots and anyone who had opposed them were traitors (and in many cases executed or exiled for it).

The tipping point was when Lenin outfoxed the Menshevik faction in the softer first revolution, in the winter of 1917-18, and made them irrelevant. This is similar to the hard left outfoxing the RINOs and CINOs of modern politics.

Anyway getting back to this topic, Donald Trump banned from twitter is sort of like Tiger Woods banned from golf.

PNN

Post by PNN »

Connie Fournier wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:32 pmThe problem is that "Conservatives" are in on it...just like the GOP in the US. It is so hard to week out the traitors.
Absolutely. Look at what Ford did in Ontario, booting out an MP just for questioning the wisdom of stifling lockdowns.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Well that was something. I had neglected to read the entire thread, just caught the last third perhaps.

As to this idea that Trump was a double double agent (maybe from Tim Hortons?) ... I don't think anyone involved is that smart, are they? Donald Trump is very likely what he seems to be, a guy who tried to reset the American political landscape to a time that may never have existed but that some of us dimly suppose may have existed around the time of Eisenhower, in the 1950s, and again under Ronald Reagan, when an honest man with ability was in the White House and America made progress while her enemies had setbacks (of their own making).

Unfortunately, Donald Trump was not able to drain the swamp in four years, it would take four terms to do something like that, and a harder man than Donald Trump who (opposite to what his critics say) is an old softie who probably could not bring himself to declare the Insurrection Act when there was a valid context for it (right after the election, not today or tomorrow). I hope to be proven wrong by a hard, cold Donald Trump rounding up the enemies of freedom. But I sense that he will just try to mount a second challenge, this time from a much less advantageous position, except for the likely disenchantment of some of Biden's actual voters (and hopefully the exposure of those who never actually did exist).

I've made my opinions well known elsewhere -- probably only the second coming and heavenly intervention can save the world now. We are on the slide down into the abyss, all seven billion of us, and thank you Chairman Xi for your service, said Satan to nobody in particular.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Yesterday was a bad day.

But, on the bright side, it appears COVID is now over. My grandchildren go back to school on Monday, the WHO has changed their recommendations on what is to be considered a "case" (two positive tests AND symptoms), and CNN has taken down their daily death counter.

What a coincidence.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Connie Fournier wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:55 pm Yesterday was a bad day.
We had a bad day,
the media lies,
so full of sh*t and covered in flies
How low will things get we cannot espise,
we had a bad day, a real bad day.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.