COVID is Over Party!

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

COVID is Over Party!

Post by Connie Fournier »

The day after the Biden inauguration, the WHO changed it guidance on what constitutes a COVID "case". Now, the person must have two positive tests, AND SYMPTOMS!

The same day, CNN removed its COVID death counter from the screen, and the American Medical Journal said that HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID.

On Monday, my grandchildren go back to school.

It would actually be funny if it wasn't so evil.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Re: COVID is Over Party!

Post by Ursus »

"We have always been at war with Eastasia."

As the scandemic has destroyed many a life and liveihood, it takes me an Herculean effort not to give into hate.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord....and how i would love to be one of His instruments.
Cry havoc and release the dogs of war!
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.

Jean

Post by Jean »

Code: Select all

I can't help but feel like the opposition to school re-openings was fueled by pure Trump derangement syndrome. He was for school re-openings therefore the left had to be against it. Now than he's out of office, they can take a more realistic position.

Here in Québec we're not *as* influeced by american trends. Our governement made it a priority to keep schools open from the start. In person learning is very important for both children and parents.

That doesn't excuse that BS curfew, tough... X(

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

It will be the common cold but maybe a touch worse by April. Then we'll never hear of it again by June.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Why do I have a feeling, a feeling deep inside oh yeah, or perhaps more than a feeling, that the gubermynt will find ways to keep most people drinking the Kool Aid?
Especially when you hear Turdho saying there will be tougher travel restrictions. Isn't that rich? He doesnt own a pair. Running through the back door to save his derriere. The man is a clown. Please pass the root beer. :|
and my fingers to war.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Ursus wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:26 pm Why do I have a feeling, a feeling deep inside oh yeah, or perhaps more than a feeling, that the gubermynt will find ways to keep most people drinking the Kool Aid?
Especially when you hear Turdho saying there will be tougher travel restrictions. Isn't that rich? He doesnt own a pair. Running through the back door to save his derriere. The man is a clown. Please pass the root beer. :|
I am getting worried that he is planning on closing the border completely. It is never, ever good when citizens are locked in their country.

We can't leave through our land border, and I am seeing the online minions pushing the airport narrative over and over. This could be really bad.

East Germany, anyone? X(
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Jean wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:55 am

Code: Select all

I can't help but feel like the opposition to school re-openings was fueled by pure Trump derangement syndrome. He was for school re-openings therefore the left had to be against it. Now than he's out of office, they can take a more realistic position.

Here in Québec we're not *as* influeced by american trends. Our governement made it a priority to keep schools open from the start. In person learning is very important for both children and parents.

That doesn't excuse that BS curfew, tough... X(
Ford was such a sneak here in Ontario. He said, "Don't worry, we aren't going to put you under a curfew!". Then, the next day, he imposed almost exactly the same restrictions you have between 8pm and 5am....but they are in force 24/7. X(

But, the school thing, yeah. I think it has been a combination of TDS, and a very powerful teacher lobby that wants to stay home.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Ursus wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:05 pm "We have always been at war with Eastasia."

As the scandemic has destroyed many a life and liveihood, it takes me an Herculean effort not to give into hate.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord....and how i would love to be one of His instruments.
I hear you. I have been pretty angry, too. Especially with people we have considered allies in the past who are pushing the narrative online, like Sun Media...Brian Lilley, in particular.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Connie Fournier wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:47 pm
Ursus wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:05 pm "We have always been at war with Eastasia."

I hear you. I have been pretty angry, too. Especially with people we have considered allies in the past who are pushing the narrative online, like Sun Media...Brian Lilley, in particular.
I have subscribed to The Epoch Times. Thus far it reads like a real newspaper.

The rest of the media is, quoting from Mr. Universe in the movie Serenity - one of great favs of SF -
"The Puppet Theatre"

As I dont need my gut to be wrenched more than it is, I just let everything go, after meeting with the surgeon who will be fixing me up later this year. I was told it will be an intensive procedure, and with my condition, a long recovery time with good chances for infections and the like. That is the plate I have been given from Our Lord.Everything else looks superfluous. Now I look forward to springtime in the Rockies. Got me a new boomstick I am looking forward to trying out if I do hit the mountains.

"It's a Covid party, and you can die if you want to, cough if you want to,
And you will die too if they vaccinate you."
and my fingers to war.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

I think at this point it has the feel of desperation, like "oh no there are new strains" and "this eighth wave could be really bad" and "the hospitals are overwhelmed" then if you go to a hospital you find it's far from overwhelmed.

Sticking to my original theory that this is all some elitist hyper-drama meant to save the earth from the climate emergency they all seem to believe is about to do terrible things (another set of over-reactions to much smaller problems than claimed). Part of it seems to be this generational dynamic between leftists of a certain age and snowflake/millennials more generally, that life ought to be perfect with no bad consequences of any kind, and if there are even minor bad consequences, then government (of all people) will have all the solutions.

As one of those "rugged individualist" types who checked out of my generation at the first opportunity, this is a worst case scenario, I value my freedom more than most people, as I think you do if you're here. I even wish to be free to make my own mistakes and have the bad consequences that freedom brings sometimes, rather than the imaginary good consequences of following Dear Leader and all the anxious snowflakes. A pox on all their houses.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

I have to say also, it feels like that time described in Biblical prophecy where evil forces realize their end is near and come fully out of their hiding places to create as much trouble as they can, knowing their time to do so is limited.

Let's hope it is extremely limited, and about to be put to a merciful end.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

PeterODonnell wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:40 am I have to say also, it feels like that time described in Biblical prophecy where evil forces realize their end is near and come fully out of their hiding places to create as much trouble as they can, knowing their time to do so is limited.

Let's hope it is extremely limited, and about to be put to a merciful end.
I heard a Catholic prelate saying the same thing in one his videos recently. The clock is ticking and Satan needs to get more souls in Hell.
and my fingers to war.

PNN

Post by PNN »

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

PNN wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:46 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AydC_qmFrU0
Seig Heil Dougie

Taking down tyrants is an essential service
and my fingers to war.

MillenialCatGuardian

Post by MillenialCatGuardian »

These lockdowns and restrictions have been making me and others at work more short tempered and irritable. Just let everyone get back to their lives and let the chips fall where they may fall. I know and accept the risk already everytime I go out, go to work, or go to the dentist for a tooth extraction (I even signed a waiver for that when I checked in). There are much worse things out there than covid. The mandatory masks have been causing just as much if not more risk. I wear glasses but haven't been wearing them at work since masks became mandatory due to fogging . It makes me wonder how many people are having to forego wearing glasses or safety glasses due to having to wear a mask.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

MillenialCatGuardian wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:29 pm These lockdowns and restrictions have been making me and others at work more short tempered and irritable. Just let everyone get back to their lives and let the chips fall where they may fall. I know and accept the risk already everytime I go out, go to work, or go to the dentist for a tooth extraction (I even signed a waiver for that when I checked in). There are much worse things out there than covid. The mandatory masks have been causing just as much if not more risk. I wear glasses but haven't been wearing them at work since masks became mandatory due to fogging . It makes me wonder how many people are having to forego wearing glasses or safety glasses due to having to wear a mask.
I am wondering how long they are going to be able to keep this up. Cases are falling like a rock.