Rush Limbaugh dead at 70

Duane Berke

Rush Limbaugh dead at 70

Post by Duane Berke »

He lost his battle with cancer.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/media/ru ... index.html

I imagine the blacks and white day-dream-believers will be out looting and burning tonight in celebration.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter

BDJohnston

Re: Rush Limbaugh dead at 70

Post by BDJohnston »

If this forum allowed for 'thumbs up,' I would have given you a few so far, as well as other posters. I hope this forum gains more steam.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

There was a voice we could ill afford to lose at this time.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Where are the mature and realistic voices? We are seeing that the USA has been exposed as spinning wildly out of control. No one is in charge. Frankly, the Corona Pandemic has shown the USA to essentially NOT be a first world country at all. They can't do it. They can't protect the Capital.

As they near 500,000 deaths (20% of the world total with 4% of the population), they can't get vaccines out. They can't handle normal winter weather. No power means refrigerated vaccines are lost. They can't distribute them in much of the country. The lack of national health care plan is an embarrassment. It's no wonder they've been spinning their wheels in Afghanistan for 15 years accomplishing absolutely nothing under FOUR Presidents of both parties.

POTawa and TrootOWE are no better as they race to vaccinate prisoners in jail and First Nations bums living in self-created and disease riddled filth while seniors who paid taxes all their lives wait with zero answers or direction.

Who is pointing out the madness? Where is the voice? The population has become sheep - except for the illiterate black thugs and their white progressive dashing prancers.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter