Marvin Hagler (dead after vaccine)

BDJohnston

Marvin Hagler (dead after vaccine)

Post by BDJohnston »

His friend (Thomas Hearnes) relayed this information, and Hagler's son indicated he was rushed to hospital 4 hours after the vaccine, but then the Hagler family claimed it was due to natural causes. I guess the family are a bunch of doctors who performed an autopsy.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-ma ... id-vaccine

In any case, interesting how if a person dies with a history of heart disease (for example), but then gets covid, the cause of death is covid. But if a person dies after the vaccine, even if perfectly healthy prior to that, it must have been a different issue.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: Marvin Hagler (dead after vaccine)

Post by Connie Fournier »

This is very sad. :-(
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

BDJohnston wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:24 pm His friend (Thomas Hearnes) relayed this information, and Hagler's son indicated he was rushed to hospital 4 hours after the vaccine, but then the Hagler family claimed it was due to natural causes. I guess the family are a bunch of doctors who performed an autopsy.
So you're claiming the Marvelous Marvin can't defend himself against the jab. :D

The autopsy by Dr. Hearnes was done exactly when?

BDJohnston

Post by BDJohnston »

Free Markets wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:56 pm
BDJohnston wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:24 pm His friend (Thomas Hearnes) relayed this information, and Hagler's son indicated he was rushed to hospital 4 hours after the vaccine, but then the Hagler family claimed it was due to natural causes. I guess the family are a bunch of doctors who performed an autopsy.
So you're claiming the Marvelous Marvin can't defend himself against the jab. :D The autopsy by Dr. Hearnes was done exactly when?
What's interesting is that when he went to ICU hours after the jab, and then soon dies... his family was quick to suggest it was not because of the jab, and prior to any autopsy. Then again, if the jab caused an issue (e.g., cardiac arrest), how would you tie it to that? But I bet if he died from cardiac arrest while having Covid, then it would have been a Covid death.