One crazy person, one bad cop -- these are not really a basis for "racism" allegations

PeterODonnell

One crazy person, one bad cop -- these are not really a basis for "racism" allegations

Post by PeterODonnell »

It needs to be said, I think, that the actions of one crazy person (shooting a few Asian and other victims in Atlanta after declaring they had placed temptation in his path), or one bad cop (regardless of what you think of that Floyd character, kneeling on his throat for fifteen minutes seems like bad police work to me), do not add up to systematic racism.

We weren't all there helping these two clowns pursue their self-appointed agendas. When that Nova Scotia gunman killed two dozen people, it wasn't racism because he was white and they were all (I think) white too. When the Toronto driver decided to kill people at random on a sidewalk, that didn't fit because he wasn't "entirely white" (whatever that means) and so the charge would have seemed ludicrous.

In all these cases of misdirected rage, crimes are committed and maybe there's a racist element to that one person's thought process, but I don't see how that establishes any general pattern of racism. If such things were happening dozens of times a day then perhaps so, but really the race baiters are making mountains out of molehills with these charges of systematic bias.

And as for some fictitious thing called "white privilege" that makes me laugh, I'm sure it makes you laugh too. Where's my white privilege? People of colour take heart, our lives suck too, it's not just you. But I don't blame it on "the white man" although in my own case, I think all the bad actors in my experience have been white men.

Damn you whitey !!!

Rise up.

Dogpatch

Re: One crazy person, one bad cop -- these are not really a basis for "racism" allegations

Post by Dogpatch »

That was very well said Peter.

PeterODonnell

Re: One crazy person, one bad cop -- these are not really a basis for "racism" allegations

Post by PeterODonnell »

Should earn me ten years in the gulag, you only get five if you're not too clear.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Speaking of racism, how can indigenous and Métis individuals get the vaccine at age 50+ but a white guy like me can’t? Blatant government sponsored racism and not a peep from anyone including media.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Well just wait a while, if the vaccines are faulty and they cause health problems, then there will be a new chorus of racism, using our native people as guinea pigs etc. I hope this doesn't happen but if it does happen, then our woke guardians will get to feel the heat of instant racism and that might be a good thing I suppose.

I am not that sure about any vaccines especially this Astra Zenica brand, it sounds incompletely tested to say the least.

Maybe having to wait for a jab is not such a bad thing. Good health in any case.

I'm going to drop a cryptic remark here, check out Free Republic, the U.S. equivalent of a chat forum like ours (and as I understand it, the original inspiration for FD 1.0). You might at some future time be wondering where to turn and that might be one such place.