Calgary - Polish Pastor Fights Back

RememberPeleliu

Calgary - Polish Pastor Fights Back

Post by RememberPeleliu »

Syrian Christian Church with Polish Pastor. Two peoples who can clearly see the face of tyranny, war and oppression from experience.

https://rumble.com/vfctbn-out-nazis-pol ... -for-.html
Venimus Vidimus Deus Vicit

Ursus

Re: Calgary - Polish Pastor Fights Back

Post by Ursus »

Poles have a long history of fighting fascists and communists. I was brought up as a good Polish bear, both parents being Polish and having lived through the last world war.

Check out as well the Polish Hussars at the Battle of Vienna.

I thought disrupting a religious service was against the law?
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

The globalists are starting to show their real intentions, they can't disguise what this event is really designed to do.

I find it interesting that most jurisdictions have clamped down on church services much more readily than shopping or restaurants and bars, even sporting events are beginning to receive limited permissions to seat spectators.

If I was a wizard with GIF, I would take a painting of the Last Supper, place masks on everybody but JC, and have Him ask, "why would I need one? Tomorrow is Good Friday."

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Polish Pastor. I had trouble reading that with a straight face.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

PeterODonnell wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:16 pm The globalists are starting to show their real intentions, they can't disguise what this event is really designed to do.

I find it interesting that most jurisdictions have clamped down on church services much more readily than shopping or restaurants and bars, even sporting events are beginning to receive limited permissions to seat spectators.

If I was a wizard with GIF, I would take a painting of the Last Supper, place masks on everybody but JC, and have Him ask, "why would I need one? Tomorrow is Good Friday."
The bastards still would make Our Lord wear one even when on the Cross.

At least in Alberta we still had our Traditional Latin Triduum. For those in BC, ON, QC and MN and even parts of SK, the Bolsheviks did their utmost. They are all trying to out Judas each other.

On the happier side.......

Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.