Poll: Who do you trust more to handle this crisis - Trudeau or Trump

Whose leadership do you trust more in this COVID-19 crisis?

You may select 1 option

View results

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Poll: Who do you trust more to handle this crisis - Trudeau or Trump

Post by Connie Fournier »

Who do you trust to handle this COVID-19 crisis better? I am not just talking about the medical aspects, but the economic and civil liberties aspects as well. Have at it!
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Duane Berke

Re: Poll: Who do you trust more to handle this crisis - Trudeau or Trump

Post by Duane Berke »

Neither. I worry about our future.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

Ditto, neither have been any good. Trump's flip flops and lack of direction may well be the nail in his re-election coffin.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

One is a narcissistic showboat and the other is an adolescent punk.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Trump actually cares about civil liberties and desperately wants to strike a balance of meeting health needs with not totally crushing Americans economically, Like any adult would. But he is up against a media that keeps moving the goal post. Now that COVID 19 is under control they are screaming about the second wave! The media wants to economy to fail. Gross.

No specific complaints about Trudeau. The day to day stuff is being handled by the provinces as it should.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

I can't vote in this poll because I don't think Trudeau or Trump have as much influence over the situation as their respective provincial premiers and state governors. If all of them took vastly different positions, the national responses would turn out different regardless of what the national leaders said or did.

Said provincial and state leaders have performed in vastly different ways and the results show this. For whatever reason I think they did things fairly effectively in British Columbia. Quebec and New York state seem to have gotten very low grades. As to the protection of civil liberties, I don't rate any of them very highly. Trump is probably very frustrated by this situation, first he has three years of being president with considerable accomplishments but non-stop interference and lack of co-operation from the mentally deficient Democrats who seem almost terminally stupid. Then this comes along, he is really powerless to do much about it (as the response is largely in the hands of the states) but he gets most of the blame for anything that looks bad. Trudeau likewise had only one key decision to make and blew that (cutting off travel from China) but seems to be earning a free pass from the compliant Canadian media. I don't really know what the general public thinks of him because there again, most of the really significant decisions are at the provincial level.

We got lucky here because that decision to allow Chinese flights to continue (most of them landing here) could have overwhelmed our health care system. For whatever reason the virus spread rates were low from that source, at least within our boundaries, maybe some of those folks went quickly on to other destinations. I suspect some of this travel was part of an organized plan to spread the virus in North America, which is why I am somewhat surprised we didn't get whacked harder with it in B.C. -- so perhaps they did their mischief elsewhere (such as south of the border, that was only closed to road travel in late March).

I would say our survival as free people depends partly on Trump winning the election so I am hesitant to say anything critical about the man but it's more a case of he's imperfect but basically good, the alternative is both incompetent and thoroughly evil. As to Justin, in purely political terms I think he has done reasonably well under the circumstances, much as I loathe the party and the government it provides. But my opinion means nothing anyway, if it did, I would probably be active in politics myself.

intrepi

Post by intrepi »

I had to laugh when I saw the poll between a leader who excels in all he does and has more smarts in his pinkie than all his detractors put together. Yea gee he is so bad because why? Oh yea he is doing all the things we (and I mean conservatives not the milktoast debutante red tories who spout off because a man is finally at the helm) for years no decades cried for and said we wanted and we would solidly support... but no now he isn't good enough and he upsets their liberal hero's in the media and their idol Obama who they actually admire. They are from that group of cinos who think Chris Wallace is smart and Chris Matthews is often insightful lol.

On the other hand PM Black Face the pedophile and destroyer of Canada in every form possible actually got 3 votes on a conservative site. Haha 🤣🤣 ZAP! ⚡Oh My God only in Canada.

What a Trump could do as leader of Canada but never going to happen with milktoast pearl clutching red tories posing as conservatives being allowed to actually vote and chew gum at the same time.
Yeshua is near

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Yes, Adam Schiff is down right disgusting basically laying the blame for COVID deaths on Trump's feet. Democrats WANT more body bags.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

I like and respect Donald Trump. And, I think he is the only person standing between all of us and a NWO dystopia.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Look up in the sky...it's a bear on a plane (Bearforce 1 of course)...here he comes to ruin a Democrat's day......

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.