COVID-19: Trudeau says feds will fund provincial testing, tracing and data-sharing

Mark Fournier

COVID-19: Trudeau says feds will fund provincial testing, tracing and data-sharing

Post by Mark Fournier »

OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the federal government will fund provinces' efforts to test people for COVID-19, track the contacts of those who test positive, and help different jurisdictions share data. Read More

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NP_Top_S ... u-promises

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: COVID-19: Trudeau says feds will fund provincial testing, tracing and data-sharing

Post by Connie Fournier »

When they come up with an app for contact tracing, will you download it?
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Re: COVID-19: Trudeau says feds will fund provincial testing, tracing and data-sharing

Post by Ursus »

Most equivocally NO. Once you let that demon in, who knows what evils could follow.
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

That is how I feel, too.

I feel like it is going to be a default feature with google/facebook soon. Might be time to go back to a flip phone.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

I don’t have a Facebook account but alas I do have gmail accounts. Duck Duck Go is my preferred search engine. I rarely have location services turned on. I will find what I need to find without y’all seeing where I am.

I considerate it disappointing how we ave to rely on some of the present technology. Maintains the bare/bear minimum is my rule of paw.
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.