Joe Biden to black radio host: If you can’t decide between me and Trump, you ‘ain’t black’

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: Joe Biden to black radio host: If you can’t decide between me and Trump, you ‘ain’t black’

Post by Connie Fournier »

The poor man has dementia and he is losing is ability to read social cues. He only said aloud what the Democrats believe and whisper amongst themselves.

The people who are allowing him to do this are guilty of elder abuse.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Duane Berke

Re: Joe Biden to black radio host: If you can’t decide between me and Trump, you ‘ain’t black’

Post by Duane Berke »

Clint Eastwood joking referred to Biden as the "intellect" of the Democratic Party. :))

Biden is citing the highest unemployment rate in 80 years on Trump but not mentioning it was the lowest in over a century before Covid-19. It's not like I'm a Trump fan but no President deserves this virus and its disruption to virtually everything.

I once suggested that the Presidency of George W. Bush was dictated by the events of 9-11-2001. Everything else was off the table in a heartbeat.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Joe Biden is a great friend of black people, or so he says, we'll find out if they want to reward him for his pandering, or just take the better economy Trump is likely to deliver. On a scale of one to ten, Trump is about a 2.5 at worst on most things that liberals say he's a ten, maybe 0.1 for being a fascist dictator (he does like parades), 0.2 for being a racist (I mean in the privacy of one's own mind, who isn't?).

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Kind of hard to take "Charlamagne Tha God" seriously, he had three chances to spell words correctly and missed on two.