Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer

Post by Connie Fournier »

This makes me so sad.

I remember when I was a young adult, driving around with my parents, listening to Rush on the radio. He shaped my political views in many ways.

Prayers for him during this fight!

Dacre

Post by Dacre »

It is very sad. I've listened to Rush since the late 80's. I hope he can fight this and keep doing what he does. He is the best at what he does no question. So much of what is and has been said about him is just such nonsense. And of course right on cue the hateful left does what they always do. Definitely prayers are in order.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I found his Presidential Medal of Freedom somewhat embarrassing. Very poor taste and timing.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

I don't know, Duane.

Rush looked very ill. I thought it was a good thing they did it on the spot because I have a bad feeling about his longevity. :-(

I have to admit, the surprise and joy on his face made me tear up, too. But, I have always been a Rush fan.

Dacre

Post by Dacre »

I'm with you on this Connie. Getting a stage 4 diagnosis is a shock to anyone's system and as you say he isn't looking well. And like you I've always been a Rush fan. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I'm glad Trump did it.