Does Canada have a national rail system anymore?

Duane Berke

Does Canada have a national rail system anymore?

Post by Duane Berke »

As always, get Alberta out of this fiasco.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Duane Berke

Re: Does Canada have a national rail system anymore?

Post by Duane Berke »

So in my lazy retirement, I work a couple of short shifts a week at Sobeys to get out of the house. As an adult, I've noted that a head of lettuce was .99¢ my entire life except it's now $2.99 or more - likely carbon tax but nobody talks about that because you'd be a facist if you question the Troot-Owe trust fund angel they love in central Canada. So if we have no railways anymore in Canada, what will be flying lettuce in from California cost? $4.99?

Get Alberta Out!
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Where is the fucking government of Canada? Are we going to have an open rail system nationwide? If not, why not in the second largest nation on earth? Who is running this dog and pony show?

Get Alberta Out!

Dacre

Post by Dacre »

It's really something to see isn't it? We have no serious leadership. The pretty one is busy with his own interests and the rest don't seem to know what to do. Imagine if we had an even more serious crisis going on. The idiot factor is happy with how they voted and I mean that. They're happy to see the losers protesting. We are screwed. It's a good thing the smart people in the CPC decided to have a coup when they did insuring this crap isn't dealt with. You have to question their motives. It's a national embarrassment in my opinion. Alberta should be furious along with everyone else. The decades of indoctrination by the left have started to pay dividends for them. I see a great future.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

The military must step aside from shovelling snow down east and open rail lines TODAY! Who is in charge of this country?

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

A few days ago we had a train derailment that we could see from our house. Another one today in Alberta.

Have we moved from blockades to sabotage?
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!