COVID-19 outbreak: 18 new cases linked to nail salon in Kingston, Ont.

Mark Fournier

COVID-19 outbreak: 18 new cases linked to nail salon in Kingston, Ont.

Post by Mark Fournier »

By Elliot Ferguson, Kingston Whig-Standard A COVID-19 outbreak at a nail salon in Kingston, Ont., is now linked to 18 local cases of the virus, according to public health. In a video Friday morning, Dr. Kieran Moore, the medical officer of health for Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox and Addington, said six of the salon’s staff and 12 people in the community contracted the virus after being at the business on Gardiners Road or being in contact with someone who was. He said the outbreak at Binh’s Nail and Spa had the potential to spread the virus through Kingston.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NP_Top_S ... ngston-ont

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: COVID-19 outbreak: 18 new cases linked to nail salon in Kingston, Ont.

Post by Connie Fournier »

Sigh.

We were doing so well. They were easing off our restrictions, then BOOM.

This happened, and now the health unit has ordered that we have to wear masks any time we are inside a public place.

It is really annoying, because everyone knew that lifting the lockdown would result in more infections. So, we get 22 infections out of over 500,000 people, and you would think the apocalypse had struck.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I was somewhat stressed about my haircut but no news out of the salon. Yet.

I continue to work my short shift or two a week at Sobey's and still no Covid case amongst over 100 staff. Also no cases in my condo (55+) but many aren't leaving home and most are 20+ years older than I. There's a condo tower in Calgary beside the HI Hostel downtown that now has 32 cases.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/3-people-in- ... -1.5000287
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

I went out today, but I couldn't go in a store to buy a mask, because I didn't have a mask. LOL!
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

War is Peace Connie.......war is peace............Covid is the Twilight zone episode we cannot awaken from....and it aint one of the good Rod Serling ones either!

Makes one want to run away..... ;)

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.