'I am deeply sorry and ashamed': CBC News host Wendy Mesley disciplined for using racial slur in two separate meetings

Mark Fournier

'I am deeply sorry and ashamed': CBC News host Wendy Mesley disciplined for using racial slur in two separate meetings

Post by Mark Fournier »

CBC News is taking unspecified “disciplinary action” against journalist Wendy Mesley, who released a statement admitting to using the n-word on two separate occasions in news meetings. On June 10, CBC announced it was suspending Mesley from her duties as host of The Weekly pending an internal investigation into her use of “a word that should never be used.” At the time, they would not specify what word had been used.

On June 25, Mesley tweeted out a two-page statement, saying she could now speak freely about the incident because CBC’s internal investigation is complete. “I used a word, and yes, it’s the word people think,” Mesley said.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NP_Top_S ... e-meetings

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: 'I am deeply sorry and ashamed': CBC News host Wendy Mesley disciplined for using racial slur in two separate meetin

Post by Connie Fournier »

Looks like she is finding out that apologizing to the mob does absolutely no good. They will seize on her "weakness" and completely destroy her.

At least they are eating their own this time.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Duane Berke

Re: 'I am deeply sorry and ashamed': CBC News host Wendy Mesley disciplined for using racial slur in two separate meetin

Post by Duane Berke »

There's talk today of renamed John Wayne International Airport.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/us/john- ... index.html

Eventually, ALL monuments, statues and place names will be for Martin Luther King Jr.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

I thought I heard that they were after Martin Luther King Jr. now, too.

Communist revolutions always start by erasing history.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!