In San Francisco Gay bathhouses can open but not places of worship

Winston.J.S.Smith

In San Francisco Gay bathhouses can open but not places of worship

Post by Winston.J.S.Smith »

http://leozagami.com/2020/07/27/in-san- ... f-worship/

Article by Leo Zagami

On June 18, 2020, the California Department of Public Health issued a mandate requiring people to wear face coverings whenever indoors, causing businesses to uphold the mandate or risk losing their business licenses. Many in the libtard state felt this mandatory mask requirement was a horrific government overreach.

However, as San Francisco Weekly reported, “Gay bathhouses could have an easier time returning to San Francisco, after the board of supervisors approved an ordinance that would ease restrictions for adult sex venues on July 21 with a unanimous vote.”

So places of worship and indoor businesses are prohibited all over California but San Francisco supervisors authorizes the opening of gay bath houses? The insanity continues in libtard California….

Ursus

Re: In San Francisco Gay bathhouses can open but not places of worship

Post by Ursus »

I would say a vast amount of the denizens in this sodomite hovel are examples of "perfect possession." Same thing LA too from what I have read and listened.

Nukes!Nukes! My paltry fiefdom for some nukes! (Apologies to Bill S)
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

PNN

Post by PNN »

Bath houses and abortion sites ...

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Somehow every where else in the world, the response to COVID 19 has not been politicized. What is wrong with the USA that it has become so politicized?

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

Duke Atriedes wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:35 pm
Somehow every where else in the world, the response to COVID 19 has not been politicized. What is wrong with the USA that it has become so politicized?
Good point. Shows the level of mistrust and hate in that country.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Free Markets wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:41 pm
Duke Atriedes wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:35 pm
Good point. Shows the level of mistrust and hate in that country.
Canada is a left wing country. Let's face it. I would say 10% conservative, 50% liberal, and 40% moderate. But even our liberals don't seem as fanatic as the left is in the USA. They are not weaponizing the mob, or trying to blame this or that politician for what is a virus, not really under anyone's control. I don't recall any other time where the left tried to pin every death from a virus on the administration. Oddly they are not faulting Cuomo for his disaster in the elderly homes.

PNN

Post by PNN »

Duke Atriedes wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:31 pm
Canada is a left wing country. Let's face it. I would say 10% conservative, 50% liberal, and 40% moderate. But even our liberals don't seem as fanatic as the left is in the USA. They are not weaponizing the mob, or trying to blame this or that politician for what is a virus, not really under anyone's control. I don't recall any other time where the left tried to pin every death from a virus on the administration. Oddly they are not faulting Cuomo for his disaster in the elderly homes.
The only reason for that is the Left runs EVERYTHING here and the media are thoroughly in their grip. No need for violence and harder tyranny when the population simply knuckles under to tyranny.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

PNN wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:50 pm
Duke Atriedes wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:31 pm
The only reason for that is the Left runs EVERYTHING here and the media are thoroughly in their grip. No need for violence and harder tyranny when the population simply knuckles under to tyranny.
I agree. Newspapers? All liberal. TV news? All liberal. Think Tanks? I can think of two, both of which are non-partisan but conservative in nature. Fraser Institute and Canadian Taxpayer's Federation. The left probably has 100 think tanks.

WestViking

Post by WestViking »

There is something strange about the term "leftist think-tank". How do politically correct people manage to think? Does anyone dare to break the mantras?