Black People in America are the Freest and Most Prosperous Black People in the World'

PNN

Black People in America are the Freest and Most Prosperous Black People in the World'

Post by PNN »

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/th ... oppression

JUNE 18, 2020
African Christian University Dean: 'Black people in America are the FREEST and MOST PROSPEROUS black people in the world'
Powerful
BLAZETV STAFF

Dr. Voddie Baucham, Dean of Theology at African Christian University and former pastor from California, recently made waves when his sermon titled "Ethnic Gnosticism" resurfaced online. He joined Glenn Beck on the radio program Thursday to share why he believes today's social justice, anti-racism movements are "poisonous" ideology steeped in Marxist critical theory, which aim to "redistribute" justice to certain societal groups with no consideration for the individual.
Dr. Baucham argued that left's narrative that black Americans are the most oppressed black people in the world is far from true.
"I've been trying to talk about this from the perspective of the big picture. Unfortunately, when you talk about it from the big picture, people tend to think, you just don't have empathy, you just don't have compassion, you just don't understand how bad it is. Me, who grew up in drug-infested, gang-infested, South Central L.A., born in 1969, grew up during the crack era ... [and] raised by a single, teenage Buddhist mother," Baucham said.
"I'm also an American who, as an expat in a foreign country, I've been to dozens of countries in the world. And there are two things I know: One, black people in America are the freest and most prosperous black people in the world. Period. Bar none," he asserted. "And the second thing is this: people outside of America just think that we are the most oppressed people in the world. People actually think that things like George Floyd are happening every day. That they're not an anomaly. But that they're commonplace ... it sickens me. It saddens me ... the reputation that black people have, that somehow we are weak and impotent, and that we can't do or be anything unless white people do it for us. Which, by the way, is kind of racist."
Dr. Baucham emphasized that black Americans are "some of the strongest people in the history of the world."
"We overcame slavery, and now we're bowing and scraping like we need someone to do something for us," he added. "Our individuality is at stake. Our self-pride is at stake. And our trust in God as the answer and solution to our problems is at stake."
Watch the video below to catch more of the conversation.

PeterODonnell

Re: Black People in America are the Freest and Most Prosperous Black People in the World'

Post by PeterODonnell »

Just Tiger Woods alone is probably worth more than most African nations.

Duane Berke

Re: Black People in America are the Freest and Most Prosperous Black People in the World'

Post by Duane Berke »

Ironically, the world centre of slave trading today is Africa. Why don't BLM pack their bags and whistle on over there to protest and riot? I expect it'll be a one way trip of course but that saves on airfare.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Duane Berke wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:24 pm
Ironically, the world centre of slave trading today is Africa. Why don't BLM pack their bags and whistle on over there to protest and riot? I expect it'll be a one way trip of course but that saves on airfare.
Air travel is too good for them. Packed them into containers and send them off in a cargo ship. Then torpedo the ship mid-Atlantic. B-)
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Slavery was a bad thing, history resolved that in the 19th century.

Lack of equality was a bad thing, history resolved that in the 20th century.

_______ was a bad thing, history will resolve that in the 21st century.

Everyone is trying to frame the narrative, but it looks to me like what will be a "bad thing" to be resolved in the 21st century is that not everyone agrees with liberals. There are, of course, several ways to resolve that.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Substitute history in the 21 st for war and. I think we will be closer to the truth.
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

As long as I observe the Colin Powells and Condoleezza Rices of the world, you'll have to excuse me from Live.PD, Cops, The First 48 and a multitude of other media exposure of black Americans fucking up royally while pointing fingers in any direction screaming the VICTIM script. Anyone with an ounce of aptitude can see where the problem is and who they're profiling every minute in public. I know better can be done by good families and hard work, irrespective of colour or race.

I know Chicago well. My mother (b. Madison, WI) went to university there (Northwestern in Evanston, IL). My mother and father met in Chicago. I love the city but we now have a standard weekend of 50+ shootings and 10-25 homicides... all primarily on the south side.

To those not in the know, generally speaking, the north side of the Loop is white and the south side is black. It's a segregated city. Guess where all the shootings and murders are? Blacks killing blacks.

My step dad and I were in Chicago for a Cubs series at Wrigley (North side - the Cubs are the white fans team and the south side White Sox are the black fans team. It's very clear. When I see a white kid in Edmonton with a White Sox cap I shake my head. He has no clue yet. Black kids on the south side would hammer him for mocking out of place.

One time, we decided on a day off to explore. We got on the Green Line (El Train) and decided to ride it to the very end - Cottage Grove Station. Within a few blocks of the Loop we were the only whites in the car. Soon we saw dilapidated homes which would be condemned and bulldozed in Edmonton or Calgary. Oddly, from our elevated position it was striking how many had Black Cadillac Escalades, in the back yard hidden from view. Lots of Lexus and Infinity's as well. All shiny and new. Good money in drugs and prostitution.

We were asked for money 30-40 times the further south we went. One guy was singing up and down the aisle and getting mouthy with those not paying for the entertainment. At Cottage Grove station we walked the platform a bit looking down. There was a dead end street with the remaining chassis of a Ford Taurus upside down in the middle of the street. You could see the tracks in dust around it on both sides, meaning it had been there a while. In Edmonton it would be removed in 45 minutes. The south side of Chicago is a whole other world.

We got back downtown without being shot. If Black Lives Matter, start marching, protesting and rioting in the south side of Chicago, not Portland or Seattle or Toronto. Wear body armour.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

I lived in Hyde Park in Chicago for a while, Obama's old hood. Surrounded on three sides by the southside ghetto and bordering the lake, the neighbourhood is a mixture of black and white. Rode the IC (Illinois Central) to downtown. The IC serviced the northern and southern white suburbs and was a safe ride.

Constant violence in the surrounding areas and some of it would seep in. On a hot summer night, I was sitting by my open apartment window and gunshots rang out below. A group were returning from a night out were held up. One of the party had a black belt and found out a bullet is faster. DOA. Not long after, I decided to return to Edmonton. Really liked Chicago and what is has to offer but sometimes boring is safer. In hindsight, I should have lived in a northern white suburb.

An ongoing problem in the ghetto is that the tenements were painted long ago with lead based paint. A typical black family has a pascal of young kids, fathers long gone and the mother working or out getting drunk or shooting up. To amuse themselves the kids chew on crumbling plaster and get some lead caused brain damage. Turns them into great killers but no ability to do much else.

Before moving there, I went to check out living quarters in Hyde Park. I was downtown and decided to save on cab fare. Bad decision but what does a naive Albertan know. I asked a black woman for directions and she told me what bus to take and where to transfer to the next bus. I didn't know that blacks rode the El and buses while whites stuck to the IC and cabs. I was the only white on the bus but made it to my transfer point, which turned out to be in the middle of the ghetto. While sitting on the bench waiting for the bus, two black Chicago cops pulled over to question me. They said they would drive me the rest of the way as there was a good chance I wouldn't live another 10 minutes sitting there. My introduction to Chicago.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I stayed at the Hilton at Hyde Park on the near south side one time on business. That's where the conference was so that's where my gal at the office booked me. I was kept awake both nights by car alarms and I was the only white guy in the dining room at breakfast. Nice hotel though. The all black clientele were clearly upper crust blacks who'd done well in life and were very well dressed, groomed and mannered. Most were in suits and carried a briefcase. From there south would be a rapid downhill slide.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

Sounds as if you gentlemen were in a movie but alas. I know Chicago has a huge Polish contingent. To think if mom and dad did end up going there instead Alberta when they emigrated.
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

Ursus wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 pm
I know Chicago has a huge Polish contingent. To think if mom and dad did end up going there instead Alberta when they emigrated.
Chicago has large groups of many types: Poles, Italian, Irish and others. It also has smaller contingents of every flavour under the sun. Made for great eating. Gee, tonight should we go out for some Nepalese, Armenian, Croatian, Slovenian or or or?

cindisedtall

Swing Barrier

Post by cindisedtall »

Swing Barrier provide effective means for pedestrian flow control at entrances of production facilities, administrative buildings, company offices, schools, university campuses, stadiums, leisure and fitness facilities, amusement parks and zoos, shopping outlets.
There are many best security equipment for sale. Please contact us soon at www.jkdcsecurity.com