Narcissist Alert ar Jays Game

RememberPeleliu

Narcissist Alert ar Jays Game

Post by RememberPeleliu »

Blue Jays "Home Opener" in Buffalo, NY. Governor "Il Duce" Cuomo in the front row, flat as a board and not wearing a mask. See video of Hyun Jin Ryu's home debut.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/marlins-vs- ... ame=630901
Venimus Vidimus Deus Vicit

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: Narcissist Alert ar Jays Game

Post by Connie Fournier »

Ugh.

I can't even watch those games with their fake people and the creepy, piped-in crowd sounds!

It just makes me angry!
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

As I have written before, pro sports, having taken the knee for Marxism, can rot in the refuse bin of history. Some hosers eh might still be watching hockey, as it is difficult for the many to shake off the yoke of bread and circuses.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.

PNN

Post by PNN »

Ursus wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:44 am As I have written before, pro sports, having taken the knee for Marxism, can rot in the refuse bin of history. Some hosers eh might still be watching hockey, as it is difficult for the many to shake off the yoke of bread and circuses.
Totally agree with you. They lost me already when salaries went into the stratosphere, let alone the Marxism.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Living the sports good live. Homeless man was camping for 2 weeks in a stadiums luxury box. He was even shaving daily as he enjoyed the stadiums concessions and fan merchandise. He's now being held on $5,150 bail and can move on to 3 squares a day with a bed and showers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeless-flo ... -for-weeks
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster. Black Bikes Matter