How many transgender children do you know of?

DA_Champion

How many transgender children do you know of?

Post by DA_Champion »

I know of two. One friend has a male->female trans child, another has a female->male trans child. As far as I can tell both sets of parents are 100% supportive. The first one recently told me that they changed the kid's first name.

I don't have a lot of knowledge on this topic. I know that it makes me uncomfortable, and I'm relieved that I don't have a trans-leaning child.
Canadian expatriate living and working in the USA. Disaffected progressive, here for interesting conversations.

Ursus

Re: How many transgender children do you know of?

Post by Ursus »

Transgendered folk are seriously mentally ill, and parents who are supportive of changing what God made are vile child abusers who should be locked up.
As with the rest of society’s sinful sots, divine intervention is truly the only hope for remedy.
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I agree. These "parents" will have to be held accountable for what comes down the road.

Unfortunately, these will be two more suicides. Very sad.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

DA_Champion

Post by DA_Champion »

Here's a good interview on the subject.

https://youtu.be/j9NeQTkJjIs
Canadian expatriate living and working in the USA. Disaffected progressive, here for interesting conversations.