If you are a CPC Member of Parliament...

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

If you are a CPC Member of Parliament...

Post by Connie Fournier »

If you are a CPC Member of Parliament and you aren't bringing a Motion of No Confidence, you are complicit in the destruction of our country.

He is BANNING GUNS now. How far does he have to go before you act?

It is likely Trudeau will call an election in the Fall. Stand up now and give Canadians a reason to vote for you.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: If you are a CPC Member of Parliament...

Bumping this to the top because we need a Motion of No Confidence.

Yesterday.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

WestViking

Post by WestViking »

Not going to happen. The motion might pass and spark an election which the CPC cannot win.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

I totally get what you are saying, but they will be even less likely to win in the Fall, as more and more people get Trudeau's sweet, sweet cash!

But, more importantly, what does it take to lose the confidence of the House these days?? The Opposition is supposed to protect us from this! It is their job.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

WV, who would support a CPC vote of non confidence? Renegade Liberals? Bloc? I don't see this happening. The fact that it should happen is of course irrelevant to any actual Canadian analysis (of anything as I've found).

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

PeterODonnell wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:58 pm
WV, who would support a CPC vote of non confidence? Renegade Liberals? Bloc? I don't see this happening. The fact that it should happen is of course irrelevant to any actual Canadian analysis (of anything as I've found).
Since they are all busy slurping at JT's trough now, I don't really expect any of them to do their jobs.