Trump Landslide

Four Horses

Trump Landslide

Post by Four Horses »

I predict a Trump win:
Bigly

Forget the polls, they have been cooked with artificially weighted highly with democrats. Trumpsters have been giving the pollsters the muddle finger, clouding the polls even more.

Look at the Republican ground game. Very high sign up of new members, especially in swing states.

The Trump rallies: These are massive. Ppl wait overnight for an opportunity to get in. Cars are parked miles down the road and have to walk in. Close to 40-50% are not registered Republicans in attendance. They are dems, independents, and wannabes. Many of the republicans who came out last time are staying home as they have seen the show, yet the crowds are larger than ever.

Perhaps the most telling factor are the massive rallies without Trump. These are citizen organized car, truck and boat rallies. Line ups up to 96 miles long in AZ and 85 miles in Long Island tell a bigger story. Thousands of boats and water craft around Florida tells more.

The MSM mistook Trumpters for fools in trying to completely censor the red right. They found their alternate medias and social networks - they all seem to know about the scandals plaguing the dems and successes attributed to Trump. That drove right wing resolve.

While the dems were showcasing what their next government would do for the people; Trump demonstrated what the people could accomplish without government hindrance.

This election pivoted on a summer's eve in the small town of Kenosha WI., when a kid had the guts to do basically single handedly what the governor, the mayor, the police chief, police force and national guard couldn't do. He stood up and was counted. Fittingly, Trum'p's next-to-last stop is in Kenosha tonight.

Kyle Rittenhouse got that train started. Now it's a runaway train - full of citizens; locked and loaded.

Great critics, of whom there are piteously few, build a home for the truth............ Raymond Chandler

Duke Atriedes

Re: Trump Landslide

Post by Duke Atriedes »

I'm starting to see what you guys are talking about even though I am still concerned when I see the polls.

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

Hope you've taken this confidence to a betting market. If right, you'll make a good return.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

This has been my call also, based in part from what I hear on FR, but I honestly can't read the actual magnitude of the potential voter fraud at play, nor am I that confident that mail-in voting will work fairly. There is potential in that for two bad things to happen -- fraudulent extra votes appearing, or legitimate votes suppressed in part through the efforts of leftist agitators within postal unions.

This worries me because if in fact there's a widespread perception on the right that the vote count is fraudulent and it swings the electoral college result, then real trouble lies ahead. I don't think people are going to lay down and take yet another provocation after having to put up with the COVID situation, the lack of prosecution of swamp creatures, and the general atmosphere of leftist insanity in plain sight. Let's hope this vote fraud factor is minimized and that Trump wins. An even worse outcome in my mind would be a legitimate Biden win. Then we're out of options altogether as we hurtle down the tubes into the globalist sewers.

Four Horses

Post by Four Horses »

Free Markets wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:07 pm Hope you've taken this confidence to a betting market. If right, you'll make a good return.
read this morning that someone in UK lay down $5M US on Trump to win. He got odds of 2.58 -- so he'd get back about $12+M.

Also late money in Vegas now coming in at ratio of 93:7 Trump:Biden.

Perception has changed.
Great critics, of whom there are piteously few, build a home for the truth............ Raymond Chandler

Four Horses

Post by Four Horses »

PeterODonnell wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:19 am This has been my call also, based in part from what I hear on FR, but I honestly can't read the actual magnitude of the potential voter fraud at play, nor am I that confident that mail-in voting will work fairly. There is potential in that for two bad things to happen -- fraudulent extra votes appearing, or legitimate votes suppressed in part through the efforts of leftist agitators within postal unions.

This worries me because if in fact there's a widespread perception on the right that the vote count is fraudulent and it swings the electoral college result, then real trouble lies ahead. I don't think people are going to lay down and take yet another provocation after having to put up with the COVID situation, the lack of prosecution of swamp creatures, and the general atmosphere of leftist insanity in plain sight. Let's hope this vote fraud factor is minimized and that Trump wins. An even worse outcome in my mind would be a legitimate Biden win. Then we're out of options altogether as we hurtle down the tubes into the globalist sewers.
I think that is a common consensus among the right leaning folk.

Bannon had a tweet yesterday that "Scorecard" has been pulled from the Dems. This scorecard is some high level software that has been set to manipulate electronic votes in favor of the Dems by 3 pts. General McInerney (Sec Defense) supposedly has worked behind the scene to effect the Dem's loss of this tool.

That doesn't solve all the false ballots coming in from the graveyard etc. Republican pushing that the key is to GOTV. The numbers favor Republicans as Dems are pretty much empty in some areas on votes coming in and everyone looking to
see if that Big Red Wave will show up.

Americans across the nation we talk to at work seem to be mostly right leaning - all voting Trump whether they like him or not. Many refuse to engage with pollsters, while many other deliberately lie to pollsters that they are voting Dem -- just to f**k up their polling and to hand them another 2016 surprise.

I watched Right Side Broadcasting to see a number of recent Trump's events. Crowds getting larger and larger and larger. This last week Trump was on a mission to cover a ton of ground and he was noticeably getting more and more relaxed with the crowds and veering off into rambling discussions rather than scripts --> that seems like a heck of a sign that his ppl are telling him that he is in front of the curve while Biden is sucking tailwinds.

Trump has also pulled off that Covid stunt of miraculous recovery- turning Fauci, the Dem governors/mayors and the covid cheerleaders upside down. He's been pushing more and more to covid lockdown fraud that seems to be playing very well with the ppl.

Major cities bracing for "Mostly Peaceful Antifa Participants" to express their joy with the Red Wave tonite.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Well, unfortunately my caveat has been verified in plain sight. We have a really ugly situation now and it appears the Democrats have been able to steal the election. The media have played their appointed role by selectively misquoting Trump and putting words in his mouth (perhaps some of his early statements could have been better thought out, but error is one thing, evil is entirely something else again).

Mind you, if Trump pulls this out, we will most likely have four years like the last four, then without his charismatic appeal, some pale imitation will lose badly in 2024 and so the real choice is, globalist nightmare now or then? What if anything can a dying older demographic allied with not enough smart young people do against the zombie apocalypse emerging from the skulze, brainwashed and ready for their lives as useful idiots, model citizens of the failing state, and eventually, wage slaves of elitist masters keeping them totally penned up in their little warrens?

At least they will have plenty of kale, I hear it grows easily on apartment balconies.

Four Horses

Post by Four Horses »

PeterODonnell wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:10 am Well, unfortunately my caveat has been verified in plain sight. We have a really ugly situation now and it appears the Democrats have been able to steal the election. The media have played their appointed role by selectively misquoting Trump and putting words in his mouth (perhaps some of his early statements could have been better thought out, but error is one thing, evil is entirely something else again).

Mind you, if Trump pulls this out, we will most likely have four years like the last four, then without his charismatic appeal, some pale imitation will lose badly in 2024 and so the real choice is, globalist nightmare now or then? What if anything can a dying older demographic allied with not enough smart young people do against the zombie apocalypse emerging from the skulze, brainwashed and ready for their lives as useful idiots, model citizens of the failing state, and eventually, wage slaves of elitist masters keeping them totally penned up in their little warrens?

At least they will have plenty of kale, I hear it grows easily on apartment balconies.
Don't sell Trump that short.

"It ain't over 'till it's over" ... Yogi Berra

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Forget about Trump, if this fake election succeeds then the Republic is only a Banana one.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Trump will be better than the alternative but I am not very optimistic about real progress being made against globalism unless there is a lot more action in a second term than there was in the first one. I don't doubt the sincerity of the man and I am certainly hoping and praying for the best, but then I have to ask -- if we just limp through another four years, nobody is arrested for massive frauds and other crimes, globalists renew their campaigns and succeed in 2024, what have they accomplished besides postponing the eventual demise of their freedom loving republic? Hard to see what would be the legacy of an embattled Trump not succeeding in bringing down the globalists. But is it even humanly possible? I tend to think that without a very large political movement entirely committed to some outcome that is decidedly non-globalist, the efforts could all be in vain.

texasredtop

Post by texasredtop »

Never fear, there are things going on in the background that will clear out the cheating that has gone on in our election. It's so blatant. They've been trying out cheating scenarios since 2000. Different things, what works, etc. Hillary was due to win because of all the illegal votes being cast for her but they weren't prepared for DT's popularity. This time, they were trying to cover all bases to assure their victory. Tell me you believe that Biden got more votes than Hillary, I'll know you're not right in the head.

I'm not sure if they think conservative Americans are too stupid to see what they did (liberals don't care) or are they that stupid that they cannot pull this off after 10 years of working so hard on it. They also know when this is over and Trump is confirmed that there will likely be a horrible uprising - which is exactly what they want. That's okay too, I think the rioters will be treated a lot more harshly than before. Honestly, I will not mourn any of them.

It seems to me that the downfall of this country came at the hands of the Clinton's. It hasn't been the same since then. The immorality of liberals is just stinking up this country.

So have patience, it will all come out in the wash. If we have four years of Kamala, I'd say God is sending us a clear message. I seriously don't see that happening though.

God Bless the USA, God Bless Canada

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

It’s over for the USA. Not going to pursue my sons’ dual citizenship now. 75 million voted for a damn commie or worse the Democrats just found a bunch of votes when the chips were down. America will now be worse than Canada. Where can we go? Switzerland !

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

We'll see what the court challenges bring but some of the media are going overboard. Tucker Carlson upset because he found a couple of dozen dead people voted! When I lived in Chicago in every election whole graveyards cast ballots. After the election the media would find 500 or more voters registered at the same address. Always a graveyard.

Americans claim to have the most democratic country on the planet, which is certainly proven by their unwillingness to disenfranchise the dead.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Free Markets wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:42 pm We'll see what the court challenges bring but some of the media are going overboard. Tucker Carlson upset because he found a couple of dozen dead people voted! When I lived in Chicago in every election whole graveyards cast ballots. After the election the media would find 500 or more voters registered at the same address. Always a graveyard.

Americans claim to have the most democratic country on the planet, which is certainly proven by their unwillingness to disenfranchise the dead.
What about the fact some cities had an unbelievable 89 percent participation rate? Or when Trump was ahead 400 thousand in PA they stopped counting and suddenly 500 thousands votes appear for Biden?

Free Markets

Post by Free Markets »

Duke Atriedes wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm What about the fact some cities had an unbelievable 89 percent participation rate? Or when Trump was ahead 400 thousand in PA they stopped counting and suddenly 500 thousands votes appear for Biden?
As I said, the appeals are ongoing and the courts will evaluate the claims. But a few dead people voting doesn't excite me. Those cheaters are small potatoes compared to the Chicago way.