Impeachment Hearings

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Impeachment Hearings

Post by Connie Fournier »

I thought it might be useful to have a thread where people can post their thoughts on the Impeachment Hearings, in real time.

Does anyone think that Rinos like Romney will pose any danger to the President before this thing plays out?
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

texasredtop

Re: Impeachment Hearings

Post by texasredtop »

I think they will all hurt themselves over this. You absolutely cannot spend 3 years trying to maliciously and fraudulently drag someone into the gutter without it turning on you. I anxiously await the day it turns.

Mark Fournier

Post by Mark Fournier »

Thank God the Senate voted to not call witnesses to this farce. Susan Collins may have had a semi-legitimate excuse for breaking ranks but Mitt Romney is beyond loathsome.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

My reaction is mostly amusement. Trump is playing these idiots big time. Their "impeachment" is going to become a self-inflicted wound taking down Joe Biden and the impeachment leaders, and making Romney look like a giant tool.

They had their chance and presented a case that was so dull that even CNN seems to have lost interest in it.

The only treason that Trump committed was against the deep state. So that is pretty obvious to everyone now and the Democrats are wearing that big-time going into the election. Trump should start calling them the Deepocrats.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

"This is the worst thing a president ever did, he called a foreign leader and asked him to help assemble proof that we are lying, cheating vermin."

Okay. Tell us more. Are you saying umm you're not, or you are? What's the foreign leader saying?

Oh and the denied military assistance, so that is why your country fell to the Russians? Wait, you didn't? How far did the Russians get then? Way past the village with the butcher shop? Oh no, really. And who lives there? Russian speaking women all aged eighty? Oh my God, so they now have to live in Russia? That's awful.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Romney says he may run for President in 2024. He's counting on all 400 of the electoral college votes of Planet Kolob. Yee-haw.

texasredtop

Post by texasredtop »

texasredtop

Post by texasredtop »

My guess is they are not through yet. They will take this thing even further falling deeper and deeper into insanity. Pure entertainment.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

They are totally not done yet.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

ianv

Post by ianv »

We've known for weeks that it would be over this weekend. Demoncrat primaries start Monday, so they've all scuttled off home like the 'rats they are.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

The Democrats have a slogan picked out for 2020, Make Ukraine Pay Please Easy Terms Sought (M.U.P.P.E.T.S.)

Dacre

Post by Dacre »

And yet the Trump approval numbers go up. The left and their media have thrown everything at Trump and he is gaining. I guess it's because he's so stupid. Looking at the circus from the leftists is frightening. They are text book.