QR Codes to Quantum Dot - It All Comes Together Perfectly As Planned Global communist takeover

BDJohnston

Re: QR Codes to Quantum Dot - It All Comes Together Perfectly As Planned Global communist takeover

Post by BDJohnston »

"This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team."

Illegal... in what way... that people may learn something? If fake, then no need to worry, right?

Ursus

Re: QR Codes to Quantum Dot - It All Comes Together Perfectly As Planned Global communist takeover

Post by Ursus »

BDJohnston wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:30 pm "This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team."

Illegal... in what way... that people may learn something? If fake, then no need to worry, right?
If you have not done so, please look into a VPN provider. I recommend ExpressVPN. Then the video will show up when you come at it from outside of commiekanada. :D
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.

BDJohnston

Post by BDJohnston »

Ursus wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm
BDJohnston wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:30 pm "This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team."

If you have not done so, please look into a VPN provider. I recommend ExpressVPN. Then the video will show up when you come at it from outside of commiekanada. :D
Thanks. I didn't think Trudope was regulating the Canadian internet yet or to this extent.

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

:) Most welcome. ;)

Surf free, and live!
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight,
and my fingers to war.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

Was is Kruschev or Brezhnev who said they wouldn’t have to invade. The west would go there on our own. I once laughed at that. I’m not laughing any more.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi
Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster.