CNN poll: Biden by five -- but Trump leads in battleground states

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Re: CNN poll: Biden by five -- but Trump leads in battleground states

Post by Connie Fournier »

Baloney.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

DA_Champion

Post by DA_Champion »

I think that by now it should be overwhelmingly clear that there is little predictive value to polls six months before the election. I expect that, between now and election day, we'll be seeing periods of Trump leading, and periods of Biden leading.

What these polls do help with is keeping media pundits busy, validated, and employed.
Canadian expatriate living and working in the USA.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

DA_Champion wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:09 am
I think that by now it should be overwhelmingly clear that there is little predictive value to polls six months before the election. I expect that, between now and election day, we'll be seeing periods of Trump leading, and periods of Biden leading.

What these polls do help with is keeping media pundits busy, validated, and employed.
I agree.

Biden is turning out to be such a liability to the Dems, though, I am curious if they are going to let this thing play out, or if they are going to find a way to replace him.

If they replaced him with anyone but Bernie, there would be riots, but they are scared to run Bernie, too. What a dilemma!
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Many voters haven't really focused in on this campaign yet, when they do, Biden's general lack of competence will surely come to their attention and there will be a steady drop in what is already an inflated version of real support.

Biden however may at least be smart enough to show up in states like Wisconsin rather than running up a huge win in California, the HRC strategy that was so terribly clever in 2016. Almost as clever as sacrificing those people in Benghazi.