#MayorCheat and #BernieWon are trending. Gonna be a fun news day!

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

#MayorCheat and #BernieWon are trending. Gonna be a fun news day!

Post by Connie Fournier »

As word came out that Mayor Pete helped fund the Iowa caucus app that Donna Brazile claimed "overheated" during last night's election debacle, disgruntled Bernie supporters took to Twitter to accuse Buttigeig of cheating.

The software, created by a company, aptly named "Shadow", was reportedly developed by a former campaign manager of Hillary Clinton.

While some dems on Twitter are urging calm, and suggesting that the #MayorCheat hashtag is being artificially boosted by Putin, himself, others are posting rat pictures beside Pete Buttigeig, and one person said that Iowa results are "still too Bernie to report".

Make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the day! :lol:

Jean

Re: #MayorCheat and #BernieWon are trending. Gonna be a fun news day!

Post by Jean »

There needs to be a complete independant audit of the app code and of all communications during devlopement of said app. We need to know for certain if this epic failure is due to mere incompetence or downright malice.

If the democrat party tries to shove this under the rug, they might as well concede the 2020 presidential election to Donald Trump. Who is going to trust them after this gongshow? What happened last night is simply unnaceptable.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

I can't believe their audacity!

The Bernie people will try to hold them accountable, I think. But, I would not be surprised if the DNC just buries it.

Patrick

Post by Patrick »

It gets better!

Buttigieg campaign paid firm that developed voting app blamed for Iowa caucus delays
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... cus-delays

P.S. - I have been predicting Buttigieg would win this for several months. I still think he will.

Patrick

Post by Patrick »

First results show Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders fighting for first place.
https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/iowa/?2

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

We live in rather strange times. A guy running for president has a dude for a wife, and his biggest "scandal" is that he came up with a cheat sheet. Hmm.