Prince Andrew called unco-operative in Jeffrey Epstein probe

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Prince Andrew called unco-operative in Jeffrey Epstein probe

Post by Connie Fournier »

NEW YORK -- Prince Andrew has provided "zero co-operation" to the American investigators who want to interview him as part of their sex trafficking probe into Jeffrey Epstein, a U.S. prosecutor said Monday.

Speaking at a news conference outside Epstein's New York mansion, U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said prosecutors and the FBI had contacted Andrew's lawyers and asked to interview him.

"To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero co-operation," said Berman, the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/prince-and ... in-probe-1.

This is shocking. :shock:

Actually, it is what I expected. I just hope and pray that everyone involved will eventually face the music. #EpsteinDidntKillHimself

PeterODonnell

Re: Prince Andrew called unco-operative in Jeffrey Epstein probe

Post by PeterODonnell »

These are people who think there was some agreement made years ago that they are above the law, actually no agreement was ever made, it's more like law enforcement are chicken to roll the dice. Things like Diana's execution (some say accident) have a chilling effect on people who realize how little regard the globalist elite have for the lives of those who cross them.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

I find it odd that so much press time has been spent on Meghan and Harry's Canadian adventure, and almost nobody is talking about this. Maybe they are afraid.

Jean

Post by Jean »

Or maybe all the drama with Meghan and Harry was meant as a diversion...