Trump says protesters would have met ‘vicious dogs’ if White House fence breached

Mark Fournier

Trump says protesters would have met ‘vicious dogs’ if White House fence breached

Post by Mark Fournier »

WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday said demonstrators protesting the death of a black man who died after a white police officer knelt on his neck would have been "greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen." Read More

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NP_Top_S ... breached-3

Duane Berke

Re: Trump says protesters would have met ‘vicious dogs’ if White House fence breached

Post by Duane Berke »

As usual, the rioters and looters aren't doing their race any favours in the public relations department. Every day of this BS having nothing whatsoever to do with George Floyd sets back black "rights" a few more years.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

kinarow

Re: Trump says protesters would have met ‘vicious dogs’ if White House fence breached

Post by kinarow »

Usually these events happen around Christmas, and the rioters use this situation for "free" Christmas shopping.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

Duane Berke wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:33 am
As usual, the rioters and looters aren't doing their race any favours in the public relations department. Every day of this BS having nothing whatsoever to do with George Floyd sets back black "rights" a few more years.
A large number of rioters and looters are not black. I have seen several clips of real protesters begging white people to stop destroying things.

Antifa is a terrorist organization.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

kinarow wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:44 pm
Usually these events happen around Christmas, and the rioters use this situation for "free" Christmas shopping.
Now, these "protests" are spreading to other countries. When a bunch of white idiots in Montreal are smashing things up, you know it is no longer about George Floyd.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Release the hounds.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I had a black cab driver in Montreal one time who pretended not to speak English when I knew exactly where I was going. It didn't strike me as a "black" city.

Those in the USA setting fires and looting shops are not protesting squat. It's a party free-for-all. I'm reminded of Katrina in New Orleans. People stranded on rooftops were shooting at police in boats coming to rescue them. Madness.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Just heard that Trump is speaking soon, as CTV news put it, he could give a message of unity or call for a greater show of force.

I thought those might be the same thing to 75% of the people.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

PeterODonnell wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:13 pm
Just heard that Trump is speaking soon, as CTV news put it, he could give a message of unity or call for a greater show of force.

I thought those might be the same thing to 75% of the people.
He needs to get control of it before it reaches the non-gun-free zones, or this will morph into a real civil war really quick.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

This will go on all summer, Soros has lots of money to pay people to fill the streets every night. It costs money to have anarchists driving across the country from the west coast to eastern cities, etc, and Soros has a pile, having shorted a bunch of stocks before the lockdown. It pays to have friends on the inside of various global organizations giving you information.

Hope he enjoys the rest of his miserable life because part two is not going to be that great for him.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Trump's speech and actions basically sent a message to the heartland, let's resist this obvious leftist revolution with all means available. The whole industry of pandering to these grievances is the foundation of Liberal and Democratic politics in our two countries and will go on and on until they are shown by the voters that it is time to turn the page. That seems unlikely to happen because a lot of voters would rather live in that fantasy world (perpetual grievances always about to be solved by charismatic progressive messianic politicians who hear "the people" and that doesn't include you and me).

His actions are commendable but it's a numbers game, his base of actual living people vs their base of actual living people plus made up people and dead people voting. In a fair fight we win 55-45, in the actual fight it's closer to 48-52 and thank God for the electoral college rising above that imbalance. But this can't go on forever, Trump can only serve one more term then what?

As for Canada, I look at it as a sad little country with sad little illusions of grandeur based on not very much. Sure the physical landscape is impressive, but the human society is a second-rate scoldfest like a little brother making fun of his big brother while he's not around to hear, then hiding in his bedroom when word reaches the big brother.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

Justin wanted to be Big Brother but he ended up as little brother.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Duane Berke wrote:
Time to add BLM to that list of terrorist organizations. The idea that Joe Biden's campaign paid for the bail of some of these punks has got me asking what the hell is wrong with the American people.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Connie Fournier wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:09 am
Duane Berke wrote:
A large number of rioters and looters are not black. I have seen several clips of real protesters begging white people to stop destroying things.

Antifa is a terrorist organization.
In one case of looting, all six I saw were black. But I have heard ANTIFA, which is practically all white, has been a part of the rioting and assaults on police.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

Duane Berke wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:44 pm
I had a black cab driver in Montreal one time who pretended not to speak English when I knew exactly where I was going. It didn't strike me as a "black" city.

Those in the USA setting fires and looting shops are not protesting squat. It's a party free-for-all. I'm reminded of Katrina in New Orleans. People stranded on rooftops were shooting at police in boats coming to rescue them. Madness.
I had to endure listening to friends of mine go on about privilege and blame systemic racism for what is happening here. I had thought that systemic racism in the USA was a thing of the past for decades now. Is that claim pure hogwash?

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

I suspect that systematic racism means we haven't given up all our cash or possessions yet. You probably saw one of those pervasive media stories where a white journalist sucks up to some community agitator type and asks what we can do, and that person gives a cryptic answer like "keep trying more and more, we'll let you know when it's enough."

Imagine the situation exactly the other way round, the population of some African nation starts at 0.01% white and then slowly increases to 20% white. And those people whined and complained a lot about how badly they were being treated.

Okay, I admit, you can't imagine it. Who in their right mind would leave a functional country for a dysfunctional one?

Within all of that are answers to questions nobody wants to ask, or answer. But obviously, if black Americans by and large don't wish to live by the standards of the larger community, then why should they expect to be treated like equals? Is it our fault that they have such high crime rates and family breakdown statistics? Why is it our fault? Maybe some black leaders should take a more responsible approach and urge fundamental changes from the ground up, rather than from the outside. The cops may not be perfect but they are tasked with keeping a lid on a vast and violent urban crime wave that creates an unavoidable racial dynamic, if most of the cops are white.

We need to disable progressive politics in our two countries, then we might get somewhere. All they do is promise change that they cannot or will not deliver. I don't see any white Republican mayors of these big cities, they all seem to be either black Democrats or white liberals. So it's their fault. Do we blame people in Moose Jaw for the homelessness crisis in Vancouver? Few would do so, even in Ottawa, so really, why blame Donald Trump for something he inherited from a long line of predecessors who had chances to do things and failed? He should point out to the media that if he didn't have to answer questions about imaginary Russian collusion every day for his presidential term, he might have had more time to work on systemic racism. But besides creating jobs, what really is there that he could be doing? Most of the political responsibility lies with local governments.

Duke Atriedes

Post by Duke Atriedes »

A black retired sheriff was killed. I don't even recall the name because the media is not reporting it. SOME black lives matter.