The lottery curse: How the unfathomable good fortune of winning $50M can go terribly wrong

PeterODonnell

Re: The lottery curse: How the unfathomable good fortune of winning $50M can go terribly wrong

Post by PeterODonnell »

I would annoy a long list of people who dislike me by driving past their homes in my chauffered Rolls Royce, getting out and hitting golf balls through their living room windows, then dropping hundred dollar bills in their driveways with a note saying "sorry, I need more practice."

Free Markets

Re: The lottery curse: How the unfathomable good fortune of winning $50M can go terribly wrong

Post by Free Markets »

Lay the curse on me. I'll take my chances with a big win.

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

PeterODonnell wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:36 pm
I would annoy a long list of people who dislike me by driving past their homes in my chauffered Rolls Royce, getting out and hitting golf balls through their living room windows, then dropping hundred dollar bills in their driveways with a note saying "sorry, I need more practice."
I would love to see you with $50M. :))
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

Free Markets wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:35 pm
Lay the curse on me. I'll take my chances with a big win.
Same. :ymparty:
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

Ursus

Post by Ursus »

If I win $50 million that means I was meant to and there will be sharing a plenty. I’d rather be in the shoes of Lazarus than the rich man.

If Covid craziness returns with interest......won’t be much to enjoy.
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

PeterODonnell

Post by PeterODonnell »

When you think about it, you only need to be careful with that last million, the first 49 you can burn off at your pleasure.