Mitt Romney is a piece of crap

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Mitt Romney is a piece of crap

Post by Connie Fournier »

I am glad he was disinvited from CPAC. Now his constituents need to vote him out.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

texasredtop

Re: Mitt Romney is a piece of crap

Post by texasredtop »

Connie Fournier
Site Admin

Post by Connie Fournier »

LOL! I think he has ruined his own career. I don't know what he was thinking.

Mark thinks he just wanted to have his name in history as the one Senator who voted against his party in an impeachment hearing.
To find ALL of our Recent Topics, Click Here, or look under Quick links at the top of the page!

texasredtop

Post by texasredtop »

I think he's just another sore loser. John McCain Jr. If I can't win, then I won't let anyone on my side win either.

Duane Berke

Post by Duane Berke »

I didn't mind him as the Governor of Massachusetts or as head of the Salt Lake Olympics. As a lifelong Red Sox fan the 85 years of futility which ended in 2004 saw him replacing defaced road signs on the Mass Pike in declaring my Sox the World Champions. They've won it three times more since.

I'm not Morman but I believe he has a good side. If he's a Sox fan I've got his back. Oh, and I LOVE Utah. You haven't lived until you've seen the sun rise at Dead Horse Point. Trust me on this.
"When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before." - Vince Lombardi